• Show
Clear All

Is this still on for this evening?

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101
      Is this still on for this evening?
      Yepp.

Managed to wrangle the time.

I will be online hopefull from 19.00 your time. 19.30 latest.

(Depends if the half viking is easy to get to sleep)

See you shortly!

CS.

Comment

Excellent 8)

Grabbing a bite to eat now (can't be a one man killing machine on an empty stomach), and should be on about 19.30

Comment

hiya,
          been back home in london for a month and left my 360 gathering dust in NY.
          will be back online in next week hopefully,so excuse my rustiness.

Comment

More classic stuff this evening

Just to make it complete

Comment

wo-man...

good fun tonight, far too slick for our own good though, where`s the comedy deaths gone ?

Comment

Originally posted by tbm

wo-man...

good fun tonight, far too slick for our own good though, where`s the comedy deaths gone ?
                Lest see.... I ran at full pelt to take out the convoy going to the right, lobbed a rocket over the hill and got the truck, so then ran all the way back for the second truck and ended up "side on"

So I told Chopemon to "Stand Bye" as he was opposit me in the bushes and I managed to launch a rocket through the gap at the back of the truck missing it completley, but striking Chopemon sqaure in the face. He was zoomed in at the time, and I guess he saw the truck pass him, and then an inboud rocket!

Whooops!

Really great fun. I cannot believe how good we are at the maps now! I never thought it would happen, the AI being so tough, but basically we evade and pick at them from distance, and use our different weapons to great effect.

When we have 7 online, its much harder as far more AI are alerted. A team of 4 seems mint for taking control.

I hope there will be a Chapter 3, I can't remember having so much fun in a game for years.

It's pub gaming man!

Comment

i assumed "stand by" meant "there's a load of guys about to get out of that truck"

how wrong i was

enjoyable couple of games last night chaps, left me hankering for more

anyone set up another date yet?

Comment

Originally posted by capcom_suicide
                    Lest see.... I ran at full pelt to take out the convoy going to the right, lobbed a rocket over the hill and got the truck, so then ran all the way back for the second truck and ended up "side on"

So I told Chopemon to "Stand By" as he was opposit me in the bushes and I managed to launch a rocket through the gap at the back of the truck missing it completley, but striking Chopemon sqaure in the face. He was zoomed in at the time, and I guess he saw the truck pass him, and then an inboud rocket!

Whooops!
                    fair enough, you now own the comedy killing crown i did`nt see it at the time, but heard the laughter. watching a truck steam down the road, a trail of fire coming from the fuel tank is utterly hilarious though.

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon
                      i assumed "stand by" meant "there's a load of guys about to get out of that truck"

how wrong i was

enjoyable couple of games last night chaps, left me hankering for more

anyone set up another date yet?
                      Actually I will probably be online again tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by capcom_suicide
                        Actually I will probably be online again tonight.
                        OK, I'm confirmed on tonight. 19.30 - 23.00

Comment

yep, no other half tonight, so will be up for some more lunacy. anyone else ?

Comment

Ok, you twist my arm

I'll be on around 19.30 - 20.00

Comment

If you guys have room, i'd be up for it

Comment

Originally posted by Orgun
                                If you guys have room, i'd be up for it
                                Only 3 of us so far, so lots of room tonight.

Looks like both my and TBM's other halfs are out. this means I'll also be taking my weakly quota of Vin rouge this evening. Just to forewarn...

Comment

Working...
                                X