Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

m60 shoots reel purdy

Comment

I like my modified scar thats good at long range shooting Really got comfortable with that quickly

Good fun last night, looking forward to the next one.

Comment

Apologies for not making last night. Family probs and had to go out quickly. Bad stats. Sounds like I missed a quality night.

Comment

hope everythings ok mate?

Comment

I recently went on GRAW after a few months away and it prompted for an update; any ideas what it was for?

Comment

Originally posted by MJ
              I recently went on GRAW after a few months away and it prompted for an update; any ideas what it was for?
              Just to prepare the game for using the DLC of chapter 2.

I am going to host on Thursday 19.30 UK time for a few hours. Drop a reply if you are up for it!

Comment

yup, i`ll be on thursday night, get my weekly fix of GRAW action.

Comment

I'll be on (hopefully - unless I get another unexpected spanner in the works)

Comment

i'll try to make it on

i assume you're all playing chapter 2 stuff?

Comment

Yep, the regular players on here are all on Chapter 2 content

Comment

i just found out i can't make it on thursday. bloody girlfriend...

love makes you do crazy things like not play ghost recon

i'll hook up with you guys another night

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon
                          i just found out i can't make it on thursday. bloody girlfriend...

love makes you do crazy things like not play ghost recon

i'll hook up with you guys another night
                          I also have an "Issue"

My bloody inlaws are coming round I just don't know if I will be able to get a game in before they come, so I'm really sorry.

This real life thing can really mess with my online blowing **** up time.

I'll post Thursday to confirm. Otherwise I guess Spatial/TBM will need to host.

Comment

the m60 could handle those inlaws for you cap?

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles
                              the m60 could handle those inlaws for you cap?
                              HHAHAHAHAHAH

I can turn the 5.1 up to "11" and then just dort of ignore my wife and inlaws as they sit on the sofa and you unleash M60 fury.

Yeah I can see that being perfect.

I can then just occasionally turn round and give them a sort "Odd, what are you doing in my house?" look. Then return to the plasma and continue shouting DIE MOTHER ****ER DIE!

Then again, I can put a brew on, and play happy families.

Comment

OK, I'll be on 19.30 - 21.00

Comment

Working...
                                X