Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vanpeebles
    I couldnt make it last night lads
    We had a few M60 vs Infinite Tangos rounds in your honour mate! No doubt we will be playing again next Monday.

Huge respect to El Elone and Spatial who managed the full 10 minutes!!

You would have enjoyed that peebles!

Comment

gutted

Comment

Quite fancy getting in on the GRAW action again, was really enjoyable online, do I need to cough up for the new map pack though? Which is like a tenner isnt it?

Comment

im sure someone said its half price now, good time to get it if your a cheapskate

Comment

I do miss the Monday sessions, GRAW is the only multiplayer I spend the whole time ****ting myself with absolute fear of being shot - with other games I seem to constantly be throwing myself into the firing line with wanton abandon >_<

GRAW with you fellas is a weird mix of heartattack inducing panic & ball busting comedy

10/10

Comment

review this!

DAKKDAKKKADDAAKKKDAKKKDAAKKKKAAADDDKKKAAAKKKDDAAAA

Comment

Comment

Comment

yep, think spags summed it up perfectly

we need to have another session again very soon. last night brought home to me just how much i`ve missed it this past couple of weeks, was good to catch up with the team. even if its for defend the base type games, i`d be up for that.

Comment

Bought the expansion the other day and have been getting well in on my GRAW. Please to be inviting me to games if slots are available as I am sick of playing public matches with spawn-raping American kid twunts. Neg the lot of them.

Comment

Originally posted by anephric
                        Bought the expansion the other day and have been getting well in on my GRAW. Please to be inviting me to games if slots are available as I am sick of playing public matches with spawn-raping American kid twunts. Neg the lot of them.
                        600 points for chapter 2 is great! You get a LOT of content for a fiver!

We will be playing again soon. I imagine next Monday will be on!

Comment

i know this isn't the correct thread but i'm seeing if any of the GRAW regulars fancy some rainbow six action tomorrow (sunday) night?

there is 4 player coop like GRAW apparently

so who's in?

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon
                            i know this isn't the correct thread but i'm seeing if any of the GRAW regulars fancy some rainbow six action tomorrow (sunday) night?

there is 4 player coop like GRAW apparently

so who's in?
                            I am quite sure this thread will migrate to being a R6 thread anyway,

I'm in Berlin until Monday, and that will be my first chance to play GOW, but from Tuesday on I will be WELL UP for some coop R6 action!

Comment

ill have a go on rainbow coop

Comment

so tuesday for GRAW/RSV co-op then ? count me in.

Comment

Working...
                                X