Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tbm

*buys 800 points to change gamertag*

amazing session tonight guys, won`t be beat for a LONG time.

talizker, yer a natural fella, we were all rooting for you trying to take out that helo at the end.

hyped for RSV next week, but hopefully we`ll still squeeze sessions of this in as well. its a must.
    Welcome "T", you played really well. Impressive headshots over the water!

Absolute top session, started with laughter, contained some interesting lobby talk on gaming in general, some more laughter, 4 very nice games at the end, with yet more laughter to boot, and we met a new NTSC-uk member, which was great.

A tremendous evening, and as always a brilliant way to relax, and muse over DotsandLoops (TBM) patented ideas for online handles....

R6 is coming, but GRAW's not dead yet.

Comment

Hey everyone, what's that coming over the hill?

Oh...

I'm actually quite glad we managed to play some games in between all that laughing. I think my sides were going to split otherwise >_<

I agree the excellent session tonight just went to show there's tonnes of life in this game yet.

Already looking forward to the next session

Comment

If you're running low on players and I'm about, give me a shout. None of my mates wants to play this anymore cos it's old, innit.

Comment

Fantastic games last night ~ thanks guys! I can't believe its taken 9 months to get round to playing this co-op. Its a much better experience than the other team Vs modes that I have played in the past with my RL friends. I am definately wanting more of this either on GRAW or R6.

Comment

Sorry I missed the session but like Geo-V6 I'll be about between Christmas and New Year for some GRAW/R6V action.

Comment

I can't believe its taken 9 months to get round to playing this co-op.
              I started playing this online earlier in the week, and I'm so happy I did ... it's ace! I've only played the co-op missions to get the achievements, but it's so much fun, I doubt i'll bother with the standard deathmatch stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
                Sorry I missed the session but like Geo-V6 I'll be about between Christmas and New Year for some GRAW/R6V action.
                Snap!! Sorry i missed the games boys.

Mrs Tigger told me if i stepped one foot into my games room she would cut my nuts off in my sleep. She aint one to be messed with.

Comment

Originally posted by tigger View Post
                  Snap!! Sorry i missed the games boys.

Mrs Tigger told me if i stepped one foot into my games room she would cut my nuts off in my sleep. She aint one to be messed with.

SOLIDARITY BROTHER!!! I am risking ilfe and limd just posting this having been out later tah I said I would and having been made to drin cctails that I had never hear of before!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
                    SOLIDARITY BROTHER!!! I am risking ilfe and limd just posting this having been out later tah I said I would and having been made to drin cctails that I had never hear of before!!!

Oooh! Is that the first drunk post on the GRAW thread?

Nice.

Comment

I am so ashamed.

Last night I felt I was 15 years younger. This morning I feel 15 years older.

And there's no point even editing last night's post thanks to CS!

Comment

hahaha paulos out on the pop!

Comment

Piss head!

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift View Post
                            Piss head!
                            Excellent work.

I know there are other X-mas threads, but this is the place where I have got to know lots of cool people whilst playing/hosting GRAW.

So from me and my little half viking.

God Jul!

Looking forward to more games in 2007.

CS.

Comment

Originally posted by capcom_suicide View Post
                              I know there are other X-mas threads, but this is the place where I have got to know lots of cool people whilst playing/hosting GRAW.
                              This year has been my first time playing online and the GRAW & Chromehounds sessions have been an absolutely fantastic introduction to that world. Its been a real pleasure playing with all you guys so I just want to take this opportunity to thank each every one of you for the stray nades, piss-taking and blatant executions.

Have a great Christmas and hope to see you all in 2007 for more of the same

Comment

Here's wishing you all a GRAWsome Christmas and a Vegas Happy New Year!

So, who is about over the next 10 days or so? Are we going to try have a festive session?

Comment

Working...
                                X