No announcement yet.

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter XBOX 360 NTSC-UK players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm up for some GRAW, I dropped a few quid on the map pack a few weeks ago and have hardly played it since. Been playing too much damn Gears of War

Ad, some of the original co-op missions can be completed with four players, or perhaps even alone (if you're uber-warry, like me ) but the map pack ones really need a team of at least four or five. The shipping dock for instance needs at least one sniper, who then needs a buddy to provide close protection, and you also need at least one person to carry a LAW for use on enemy vehicles and choppers, but then they're completely vulnerable to enemy small arms. AND you still need some riflemen / grenadiers and ideally at least one machine gun.

Comment

Glad to see you've got your system back dots

No surprise but I'll be there on Monday (can't wait )

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
        anyone who could host for some co-op sessions?
        Originally posted by MattyD View Post
        I'm up for some GRAW
        So will you two be joining us on Monday night?

Comment

Doubtful on monday for me, I'm working til 6pm, by the time I get fed and put my little boy to bed, I'll be zonked.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
            So will you two be joining us on Monday night?
            I'll be there cocked, locked and ready to rock

Comment

OK then!

Monday early session host PaulosG, 19.30

Late host CapcomS, 20.00

Players

Cacpcom_Suicide
              TBM
              Paulos G
              Spagmasterswift
              Talizker
              Dynoamo Nath
              Spatial101
              MattyD

I can host 8, but it will limit the maps, and we will need to be "muted" and "still20secs" for the map loading.

Looking forward to it!

Comment

Never played GRAW online so pardon the dumbarse question, but how do you setup a co-op game, i couldn't find any signs of it anywhere.

Also how does this play online? Is it a fair bit slower than say gears with tactics coming more into play, or is it the usual fast and furious pace you get with most online shooter.

Comment

Originally posted by 1P_King View Post
                  Never played GRAW online so pardon the dumbarse question, but how do you setup a co-op game, i couldn't find any signs of it anywhere.

Also how does this play online? Is it a fair bit slower than say gears with tactics coming more into play, or is it the usual fast and furious pace you get with most online shooter.
                  It's in the muliplayer menu dude.

As for how it plays, have a look at first play:

It's a world apart from "Frag" shooters.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyD View Post
                    I'll be there cocked, locked and ready to rock
                    Splendid. I presume you've got at least one person who is playing tonight on your friends list? If not zap me a friend request and I'll make sure you get invited.

Comment

I got up at 6.30am so I could go to the Gym before work to make sure I got home tonight to play this. HooRaa!

Comment

I've already been throwing rolled up bits of paper at work colleagues in preperation for tonights grenade related antics.

Although I had to stop rolling around the floor and leaping up shouting `BANG!` at people as apparently they found it (in the words of my line manager) "upsetting".

Comment

freaking out fellow workers hours before a sesh AND going to the gym early doors so as to be involved ? that takes :

Comment

I fly out tonight and will be xboxless for 3 months while im out in India trying to nob Shilpa, save a spot for me fella's!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
                              I've already been throwing rolled up bits of paper at work colleagues in preperation for tonights grenade related antics.

Although I had to stop rolling around the floor and leaping up shouting `BANG!` at people as apparently they found it (in the words of my line manager) "upsetting".
                              Now I don't feel so bad about running through the six section battle drills in my head

Comment

Top quality all round!

I'll be on earlier than expected, in fact I expect to be setting up the server for 19:00 UK time. (or joining Paulos if he is up & running)

Looks like the netcode may be pushed tonight.... I'll power down the router and see if NGT are providing me with the full 1024K "up" tonight. I think we'll need every last kb....

I tried the game last night, and I can't remember the controls, so nades could be a bit dubious... (Where's the change there, I hear Paulos G shout....)

Comment

Working...
                                X