Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter XBOX 360 NTSC-UK players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by capcom_suicide View Post
    I'll be on earlier than expected, in fact I expect to be setting up the server for 19:00 UK time. (or joining Paulos if he is up & running)
    Will be on in the next few minutes.

Originally posted by capcom_suicide View Post
    I tried the game last night, and I can't remember the controls, so nades could be a bit dubious... (Where's the change there, I hear Paulos G shout....)

Comment

Sorry I had to dash off guys, I'd only have been watching you all get slotted 'cause I was dead and it's my bedtime! See you next time.

Comment

not much to say bar :

Comment

Originally posted by tbm View Post
          not much to say bar :

That goes down in NTSC-uk online legend.....

Thanks for a great evening guys.

Comment

Oh and

(sorry!)

Comment

as always thanks for hosting. i wonder how bad paulos` head will hurt in the morning...

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post

lol, we should have a GRAW gallery

Comment

This was me last night.

Thanks for trying Cap, fingers crossed for GRAW 2!!

I did manage to get out of the burnt up Embassy last night single player though - thanks to the tough love training I've received with you guys. HooRaa! Actually you fools make the single player AI look good

Comment

Cracking session last night.

And. My.Head. Is .Fine. This. Morning. Thankyewverymuch!

Comment

Cheers guys. That was fun. All I need to do now is work on staying alive longer to enjoy it more!

Comment

It was good to have some new blood last night.

Forgot to mention that the first and last Team Kill of the evening went to none other than Capcom_Suicide (who took me out both times). Plus he took dots out when killing himself in remorse.

More soon. Need to get some practice in before GRAW 2 (I just hope they don't change the button configurations again).

Comment

Did I get anybody when I fell on my nade and went for me tea? Some names flashed up as I turned it off, but hoped they were people dropping

Comment

Yes. You took everyone out and we failed the mission. It's all your fault.

Comment

I've learnt to take whatever you say and believe the opposite mate - so thats a relief I managed to find a little balcony bit of the house in which to kill myself to ensure no casualties Took me a bit of time working out how to throw a grenade though

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift View Post
                                I've learnt to take whatever you say and believe the opposite mate
                                You're a sharp, dresser, stunningly good looking and one of the best gamers I've ever encountered.

Comment

Working...
                                X