No announcement yet.

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter XBOX 360 NTSC-UK players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My copy arrived today, and it got put through the door even though it was a recorded and signed it for me, maybe the postie guessed what it was and did me a favour ... anyway, I'm up for a game in a bit, prolly around 7pm or so, once I've added a few more people to my friends list.

Comment

Yeah, I'm up for some co op as well!

Comment

played it on campaign this afternoon
        its amazin!!
        out for beers now so will be cannon fodder after midnight
        add me to friends lists

theSTRAWDoG

Comment

Add me to the "will be blootered and off-aim" list for tonight.

Comment

This game is fantastic.

I'll be seeing all of you online, add my name to the list and hit me up for some fun fun fun!

Comment

Any NTSC games going at the moment?

If so give me an invite.

Comment

Up for some coop games after 10

Comment

MYth, wanna try co-op out? I haven't played it yet.

Comment

I am going back online in bit if anyone wants to invite me, although I have a cold so don't feel to great.

Comment

Originally posted by Silvergun X
                      MYth, wanna try co-op out? I haven't played it yet.
                      May one be cheeky and ask to join in? Im giving the SP a rest for tonight and I wanna play some online co op.

Comment

For some reason, I can't hear any of you guys

Comment

i wont be on till maybe tomorrow but if you see me playing either this or fight night invite me in
                          i suck
                          but invite me anyway

Comment

Thanks for the games last night. Talk about "one more go syndrome" 01.40 we finished, and the baby was up at 07.00. Horray

This is a fun game, and has some real potential I think.

My favorite type of game was the CO-OP missions, but these will become better when folk start playing somewhat more cautiously and tactically. I think that once we have found our feet, it may be OK to play with a limited number of spawns.

Take the forest level for example. The idea is to blow up the ammo dumps, but I think the plan is that you are supposed to sneak up to each ammo dump, without detection, and then take out the enemys at the same time, perhaps with the silenced MP5. Then communicate on who destroys the ammo dump, to prevent TK's.

Because you aren't split into squads, it can get quite busy on the VOIP, which leads me to wonder if the CO-OP games are better suited to a lower number of players. Perhaps 6 or so.

Graphically the multiplayer is superb, and smooth. It's also fullscreen on an LCD 1280x1024, which the single player is not.

It will be fun to play these missions and get better and better, the empahsis being on stealth and taking your time.

Amazing how many NTSC-uk people were online, cool! I think I will change my gamertag to be the same as my boards name, I dunno what possesed me to choose such a crap live tag!

I also noticed that some people had problems being dropped from MP. Where 4-5 people never had an issue. This leads me to wonder if there could be some special demands on the BB routers/ Line quality for this game? (Rather than just a bug) Might be worth making sure you have the ports open for "Open NAT" on the xbox live system test. Just a thought.

A fun social game, with great SP too. Sure there are bugs, but they don't stop this being a classic! (For me!)

Comment

NAT does seem to be an issue in some games on Live. I was getting dropped in MP but I changed the 360 to have a fixed IP and port forwarded the needed TCP and UDP ports, and it doesn't seem to have been a issue since.

Some great games on Live last night. More of the same today please

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG
                                Some great games on Live last night. More of the same today please
                                Good plan.

I fixed the gamertag too.

Comment

Working...
                                X