No announcement yet.

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter XBOX 360 NTSC-UK players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to those whose invites I ignored when I popped on last night. The other half gave me 15 minutes, and I was tired anyway.

Still, I'll be on all afternoon. Large co-op game? I can host 16 fine...

Comment

If I'm in that'd be freaking sweet

Comment

really enjoyed last night, even though i had a tendency to be a tad "ahem" gung-ho i`ll curb my enthusiasm next time round. co-op online is just amazing, can`t believe how well it works.

i`ll also nab a headset, so i can interact a bit better with everyone, as this game demands it. but thanks to marty,dave, el leone etc for some amazing, tense & exciting games doubt i`ll be on tonight, but sunday onwards i`m there with bells on.

Comment

is it just the headgear that can be changed? the edit screen looks like theres things missing, what time till Soi?

Comment

Feel free to add me - Vocoderfreak.

Comment

Originally posted by capcom_suicide
              Thanks for the games last night. Talk about "one more go syndrome" 01.40 we finished, and the baby was up at 07.00. Horray

This is a fun game, and has some real potential I think.

My favorite type of game was the CO-OP missions, but these will become better when folk start playing somewhat more cautiously and tactically. I think that once we have found our feet, it may be OK to play with a limited number of spawns.
              co op recon should never be played with respawns , never!

Comment

Originally posted by gibbon
                I'm with you gibbon, but I think everyone just wanted a bit of a blast last night.

Comment

Originally posted by gibbon
                  I think 3 respawns is pretty good. Sometimes you get screwed over by your team mates and its pretty unlucky if you have to watch.

Comment

Yeah, especially on 15 minute games :/

Comment

Great games this afternoon guys. Just about everymode we played was good.

16 player co-op is a laugh. With 16 players are firing at loads of enemies, no lag, makes you wonder why Bungie couldn't do it for Halo 2.

Anyway, I'll be up for more of this soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Soi
                        Great games this afternoon guys. Just about everymode we played was good.

16 player co-op is a laugh. With 16 players are firing at loads of enemies, no lag, makes you wonder why Bungie couldn't do it for Halo 2.

Anyway, I'll be up for more of this soon.
                        It was a bit dodgy for me, I think theres just that little bit too much going on with 16 players and all that AI for my poor little connection.

Comment

Was indeed great fun, was nice to play around with the modes too. Reminds me of the days when we first got Halo2

I had a little bit of lag but nothing too bad.

Comment

I was inundated with invites last night, can't seem to join a game with NTSC-ukers tonight :/

Comment

Anyone want to try and get through the campaign tonight? Without the aid of respawns as they dont seem to give you the achievements (yes....the achievements...)

Comment

Originally posted by El Leone
                                Anyone want to try and get through the campaign tonight? Without the aid of respawns as they dont seem to give you the achievements (yes....the achievements...)
                                I would, gamertag is Mikey360

Am on it now

Comment

Working...
                                X