No announcement yet.

Midtown Madness 3 - Who else is looking forward to this LIVE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picked this up today and its a fantastic title. Not had a chance to try it online yet but I'll do that tomorrow, so if anyone's up for a game I'll be on after 8pm

Comment

Originally posted by Riskbreaker
      Picked this up today and its a fantastic title. Not had a chance to try it online yet but I'll do that tomorrow, so if anyone's up for a game I'll be on after 8pm
      Likewise mate just got the game yesterday (Saturday) Have been on it quite a lot its a great game. add my gamertag and we can race...

KingMike1

Comment

Originally posted by KingMike
        Likewise mate just got the game yesterday (Saturday) Have been on it quite a lot its a great game. add my gamertag and we can race...

KingMike1
        Done and done.

Went through and added plenty of peeps to my list now that I've got a good reason to hang about on live for a bit

Didn't see many on last night so I didn't bother with live play till late. When I did go on all my time was spent playing the hunter mode, absolutely brilliant stuff.

Unfortunately it was too late in the night to be yelling down the headset so it was switched off. But even without player talk the games were a complete riot. I can see myself spending far too much time on this game for quite a while

Comment

Well, by the magic of Royal Mail, my MM3 has just appeared on my desk here at work.

Next problem - no news yet from BT if I can have ADSL or not, or if so when.

Anyone know roughly how long it takes for BT to give the yay/nay after they've been asked by your ISP?

Comment

Has this game got replays guys??

Comment

Nah matey, it would be nice to see a replay feature as there are some fantastic stunts I'd love to save to the harddisk.

Comment

Just bought it guys

anyone fancy a bit of Live later??

And do you have to earn the cars or are they available to play live?

gamer tag

Dj LuckyStrike

Comment

All of the cars are already unlocked for online play, except, I believe the two special cars (I haven't seen these online). The extra paint jobs do have to be unlocked though (I wubs my Audi TT with black firey paintjob ).

I'll probably be online tonight myself matey after 8pm so I'll see ya on there.

Apparently there's a giant football on the DC map so a game of car footie is in order methinks

Comment

Originally posted by Dj Lucky Strike
                    Just bought it guys

anyone fancy a bit of Live later??

And do you have to earn the cars or are they available to play live?

gamer tag

Dj LuckyStrike
                    Ill add you when i fire it up in a bit.

Comment

Well, I'd just love to join you all, but it turns out I overestimated how fast BT take to do a simple line test; apparently I shouldn't really expect a yay/nay on if they are prepared to turn ADSL on for at least a week or so.

B**tards.

Comment

I bought this today, so please add me tio your friends lisst. I'm mostly over at rllmuk, but I do a fair few trades over here. Hi KingMike!

I'll be on tonight.

Comment

Hi there Graham im going on shortly so i might see you on there. Consider yourself added.

Comment

Originally posted by mid
                            Well, I'd just love to join you all, but it turns out I overestimated how fast BT take to do a simple line test; apparently I shouldn't really expect a yay/nay on if they are prepared to turn ADSL on for at least a week or so.
                            And by the Power Of Greyskull, they've just emailed me to let me know its getting turned on on Friday.

Comment

Hurrah, victory for the masses!

Anyways, should have MM3 in a couple of weeks. Trouble is, no friends in my friends list

Edit: I now have 3 people in my friends list, woo.

Comment

Woohoo! It took a while to get my router speaking to my ISP, but once I did it was a piece of cake to get Live working (just had to tell it an IP, Gateway etc by hand so it knew how to speak to the router). Midtown 3 is just totally insane online.

And why did no-one tell me that it had a Koenigsegg CC in it? That car is a thing of beauty.

Comment

Working...
                                X