No announcement yet.

Chrome Hounds - This is WAR.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I should start my own little ntsc-uk black market or something.

Right, off I go. I'll be back for the war shortly.

Comment

im after some good reverse legs, light weight generator and some good sniper rifles or cannons

Comment

Let's Get Ready To Ruuuumblllllllllle!

Comment

My team (until such time as I can get my allegiance back in line with you guys) are Tarakian for this war - Heavy Metal - Anytime boyz

Comment

Has the server just gone down?

Comment

Another temporary glitch I think.

Comment

My commander/defender hybrid is now immense in 1v1 combat.

I removed one of my 4 defender cannons and replaced it with an anti-missile countermeasure device, while linking my remaining 3 turrets together.

I've yet to lose a duel.

Comment

That's the first time i've ever seen a 'Both Armies Failed' message.

1 vs 1 - He launched a barrage of missiles at me, I hit him with every single one of my defender shells.

We both blew up and neither of us got the reward.

Comment

OK Silvergun, I need some serious weaponry. In duels I get my arse kicked. What do you recommend? Specific part numbers and reasons would be great

Comment

Bah. Dead headset. Can just about hear you through the TV though. Will try and obey commands - manual ones using the d-pad work best (and are kind of fun too).

# 42
                      Last edited by Paulos G; 16-07-2006, 17:28. Reason: d-pad bit

Comment

Originally posted by Chain
                        OK Silvergun, I need some serious weaponry. In duels I get my arse kicked. What do you recommend? Specific part numbers and reasons would be great
                        I always recommend defender weaponry for duels. There are some short range cannons that you can buy, and outfit with several different types of ammo. I'll get you an exact name shortly.

For duels, you will also be needing some plates of armour, and an anti-missile countermeasure device.

If you like, i'll create a design for you, send you the assembly data, and then it'll automatically buy all the parts for you in the shop.

Comment

That would be sweet mate.

Just make sure to include lashes of pink paint in the assembly data

Comment

Is anyone else having trouble conecting today? I keep being told that there are obsticles in the way preventing communication whatever that means.

Comment

Originally posted by Souky
                              Is anyone else having trouble conecting today? I keep being told that there are obsticles in the way preventing communication whatever that means.
                              Yeah - it's been a bit glitchy at times today, especially against human opponents.

Comment

Finaly just got a deathmatch game going but then the server quit. Hope that this gets sorted in the next server maintinance thingy.

Comment

Working...
                                X