No announcement yet.

Chrome Hounds - This is WAR.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're attacking the northern capital, third time lucky! Hope we don't get cut off again.

Doing lots of single player games, seems your country gets the same points regardless of players so that may be the best way to gain territory.

Comment

some superb games today lads, loads of highlights!

Comment

You guys seen what's happened over not? Those bloody nothern gits have taken the west and we're down to 20 odd percent, stuck in the corner. And we nearly took their capital 3 times yesterday!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chain
          You guys seen what's happened over not? Those bloody nothern gits have taken the west and we're down to 20 odd percent, stuck in the corner. And we nearly took their capital 3 times yesterday!!
          Oh yes, I've seen. Checking the battle map is now part of my morning breakfast routine! We had a higher percentage than either of the other nations a couple of times yesterday.

Will try and pick up a new headset today. Rock on Sal Kar!!!

# 42

Comment

Next war, or maybe this one, we should go on a HUGE offensive when the yanks are asleep. We can take the country sometime!

Comment

Originally posted by Chain
              Next war, or maybe this one, we should go on a HUGE offensive when the yanks are asleep. We can take the country sometime!
              Count me in.

Comment

Sounds like a mighty fine idea - How do we get the Japs onside ??

I gather Tarakia has now fallen again fingers crossed my squad super goes Sal-Kar then I'll be back onboard in no time (is there a spot left ?)

Comment

there was a spot left in the 1st squad

Comment

Apologies if posted already - Free content download on Wednesday.

Comment

Errr...

I've been away since Thursday. Could someone fill me in on what has happened since then...?

Am I correct in assuming our old squad does no longer exist?
                      Last edited by mats_j; 17-07-2006, 16:01.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles
                        there was a spot left in the 1st squad
                        Keep it for me - hopefully be back tonight

Comment

looks like Sal Kar is under some pressure.. anyone on tonight?

Comment

Sergeant Silvergun reporting for duty, sir!

In 30 minutes.

Comment

am a coming boy!

Comment

I start playing... 20% territory for Sal Kar. 30 minutes later... I watch our nation destroyed again. Dammit!

Incidentally, my -99999999999999999999999999999999 bug is being sorted out. I need to go online and a Sega rep "trades" the money back to my account. I'm going to ask for some compensation!

Comment

Working...
                                X