No announcement yet.

Chrome Hounds - This is WAR.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ventured into Neroimus tonight to find no-one else there.

BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Earlier tonight we managed to beat some human opponents (from the States) who then asked for a rematch. VP had gone to wash the pots and PS was having connection problems. I sent a message back explaining my problem with team mates, said I thought we were lucky and that we'd maybe meet again in Neroimus. Got a reply back thanking me for a great game followed by a Friend Request.

We (PS and I) did face some different human opponents (Japan this time) after this and were narrowly *cough* beaten by them twice. They sent a message saying "GG" which was nice.

Good to see that well after a year from release people are still playing and enjoying this and accepting defeat graciously (which we have had a lot of practice at).

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
        Ventured into Neroimus tonight to find no-one else there.

BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
        Lmk in advance young man & i'l be right beside you, ready to collect your stats!
        Can do pretty much everyday after 9pm, and every other weekend all day!

Comment

Ok, just ordered this. Should be up to speed by the end of next week, all being well. How's the learning curve?

Comment

Originally posted by Jashin View Post
            Ok, just ordered this. Should be up to speed by the end of next week, all being well. How's the learning curve?
            I'll make a space for you in the NTSC squad. If you zap me a Friend Request (Paulos G) I'll talk you through joining up with the squad and introducing you to the basics once you've got the game.

The single player will give you a good overview (it's basically a giant tutorial) but nothing beats getting into the thick of the Live action!

Comment

For the single player its really easy, multi-player wise once you actually get into the lobby / squad, we'll set you up swiftly with a nice mech and the rest is trail & error?

It is very easy to get to grips with, and most enjoyed with a full crew (6 players) purely for the chaos that can ensue.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
                If you zap me a Friend Request (Paulos G)
                Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
                Got a reply back thanking me for a great game followed by a Friend Request.
                Paulos G - The People's Champion!

Comment

Alright PS, alright! I'll consider your request to kick VP out of the squad.

Comment

Well, Wing Commander Dishes doesn't deserve a slot...

Comment

I am the highest ranking officer and a designer of fine hounds. How dare you all. I've also been sorting out some new recruits. We can expect Raggen and Capcom_suicide in the next few days. I'll be sorting them both out with money, parts and hounds, will do same for jashin too?

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                        I am the highest ranking officer because I am a big fat Killskank.
                        Edited for truth.

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                        We can expect Raggen and Capcom_suicide in the next few days. I'll be sorting them both out with money, parts and hounds, will do same for jashin too?
                        I will. The squad is at capacity though so I will have to make some room for the noobies. Suggestions for who I should kick gratefully received. I'm pretty sure Rusty, Gerry and Spags no longer have the game so they're top of my list.

Comment

How dare you!

(yes those sound fine)

Comment

So we're back up for ChromeCrack ? Count me in , Van I could do with some upgrades mate

Comment

When's the next session?

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                                So we're back up for ChromeCrack ? Count me in , Van I could do with some upgrades mate
                                Just as well you posted TA - you were next on my list!

Comment

Working...
                                X