No announcement yet.

Chrome Hounds - This is WAR.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm doing some tidying up of the squad at the moment. I've removed the three I mentioned above. The following haven't played for a while (last played date noted) so unless anyone objects I'll remove them as well:

melenko AX (Abael) (22/08/06)
    Gorjax (19/09/06)
    OrgunUK (05/01/07)
    Silvergun X (21/03/07)

Also, does anyone know who Thom2020 and Gilgamesh XX are? I have a sneaking suspicion that one of them may be a friend of Kats.

Comment

Last week I was tired and drunk, and this week I've got a cold so bad snot is running down my face and forming oxbow lakes. I think I deserve to be kicked from the squad, I'm not sure a feckless goon like myself should be trusted in charge of a 50 ton killing machine.

EDIT: And isn't Silvergun X still playing? Kicking him is a bit like kicking Beckham from the England squad isn't it? Even if he doesn't own the game, he's too big a name to just boot from the squad.

Comment

But you've only just rejoined the squad! Besides, being a feckless goon means you're already more qualified than half the people in the squad!!

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
          But you've only just rejoined the squad! Besides, being a feckless goon means you're already more qualified than half the people in the squad!!
          I've just rejoined the squad after going AWOL for 6 months. I play once, then get drunk, and now too ill to play. Somebody has to sort the discipline problems out in this unit or we're never going to win the war.

Comment

You need to do what Kats does: play when drunk. We were on the winning side once I seem to recall. I'd love to sort the discipline in the squad out but it's like herding a bunch of cats/Kats!

Comment

I just picked up Hounds today. Is there any space for me, or is the squad full?

I'd love to finally get to experience some coop hounds! NP if i'm too late for the boat, but if there is space let me know!

Perhaps we could have a game tomorrow night?

Comment

I have made space for you CS! I'm actually in the CH lobby now if you want me to hook you up. No worries if it doesn't suit now. We can get you sorted tomorrow.

Comment

I have made space for you CS! I'm actually in the CH lobby now if you want me to hook you up. No worries if it doesn't suit now. We can get you sorted tomorrow.
                  Sweet! Thanks mate.

I'm just back from shopping, catching up on some email and web stuff.

Will be free for some gaming later tonight.

But 20.00 tomorrow (UK time) would be great.

Who is available, and prepared to baby sit some noobs!

Been too long since we've been on coop. Might even treat myself to some r?dvin.

Comment

If you see me on later give me a shout then. Failing that I'm sure we can get enough noobsitters for tomorrow night!

Comment

Thom2020's my IRL comrade
                      Gilgamesh was on the other week but I dunno if he's a PT or FT

And I can Nub sit PM no probs

Comment

Can always count on you Kats! Unless it's something important that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Katsujinken View Post

And I can Nub sit PM no probs
                          Thanks kat!

I will do my very best not to TK. But erm.... I can't make any promises!

Comment

You really have to make an effort to TK in this game CS. I'm sure you'll manage!

Comment

Can always count on you Kats! Unless it's something important that is.
                              D'oh

Originally posted by capcom_suicide View Post
                              Thanks kat!

I will do my very best not to TK. But erm.... I can't make any promises!

Never say nevaar!

You really have to make an effort to TK in this game CS.
                              You have to shoot the HOUNDS Paulos

Comment

You new guys are going to be astounded at the quality of the Bletch-Prinny Wagon and his fabled 4 zeroes.

Comment

Working...
                                X