Chrome Hounds - This is WAR.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
    Commanders always get points just for turning up. No merit in that. Except when I do it obviously. What's the chassis for the Ott Rod?
    Wheels of course!

It's the only chassis medal left to get.

I might put cheesy flames down the side.

Comment

I'll be happy to let you look at the design for "Moon Buggy" if you like. That's my wheeled Commander with four spikes and two machine guns. Took down many a Headquarters on my own with that baby (you still need The Silver Hammer medal).

Comment

Which medal is that again? If it's the base destroying one I think I got that with Dr Bletch, the hovercraft baserusher with 6 piles on it

'S funny you should mention Commander Piles (lol). I was thinking of strapping them onto a wheeled commander for base knacking fun.

I'll have you know however that Juans has got into the top 100 (iIthink!) for soldier points or kills (can't remember which) this war thanks to my up close and personal Distract-Me-Do Strategim!

Comment

It is indeed the HQ destroying one (100). That's TJ for ya: always riding on the coattails of others. Skank.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
            It is indeed the HQ destroying one (100). That's TJ for ya: always riding on the coattails of others. Skank.
            I don't know whether to take offence or agree with you - probably the latter.

Comment

TJ should change his GT to Skank Boy.

Has Bletch pursuaded you to get Burnout yet TJ. You should get it so we can take each other out in a driving game and its legitamat

Comment

Can you confirm you still have & play this so we can take over the universe or kick you out to allow someone else in
                Paulos G Infriltraing USA cheats FTS (For The Squad) & issuing massive damage
                matsj
                Mega Drive Today!
                KATSUJINKEN X
                OrgunUK
                Bletcher
                Team Juans
                Vanpeebles
                techymantis Today!
                noeled
                Gilgamesh XX
                CapcomSuicide
                Raggen77
                Byalant
                Gerry Helmet
                RedOilCan
                EvilBoris DX
                K3R3M
                FamiDude
                Last edited by ^Katsu; 25-08-2008, 21:28.

Comment

Don't kick people out unless someone is coming in, it buggers up the rankings.

Comment

I am currently 360less. I do have CH with me though so as soon as I am able I'll try hook up to Live and sort the squad out.

Comment

Can we get Hirst in the Team ???

Comment

Yes, we were discussing this last night but we need to free some space up first, and only Paulos can do that. Think it maybe a good idea Paulos to transfer command of the squad to Kats while your out in the States

Comment

Yeah, the leadership of Field Marshall Skankos hasn't showered the squad in glory.

New blood needed after the massacre on Klendathu.

Comment

LAWL! Unfortunately it's not actually possible to transfer command of the squad. But never fear, once I am hooked up to Live I'll get it sorted. That's presuming I can actually get hooked up to Live while I'm here.

How about a few war reports to keep your Commander up-to-date with what's happening?

Comment

We tried to get Hirst on last night as there is only 19 people in the squad, ThomThom dropped out. When searching for the team he couldn't find it though.

Last night we had six people on and it was superb. Its certainly nice to rally the troops. We have a new guy on too called K3r3m(a mate of kats) and hes really took to the game.

Comment

If there are only 19 in the squad you should be able to get Hirst in. Someone has to be in the lobby for him to find the squad though.

Comment

Working...
                                X