Chrome Hounds - This is WAR.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YAAARRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! These Tarakian chicks are teh Fammydodd

Feel really confident now in the dress PaulosG sent me too along with the 300+ hrs on CH

Comment

Lousy bastard internet connection, dropping every half hour. Proper gash.

Comment

We thought you had got the sex too! Or the fammydodd..

Comment

You got my PM Kats, im up for a game almost anytime just throw me an invite.

Comment

Does this mean the return of the Double Double walking artillery unit then Orgun?

Comment

Originally posted by Orgun View Post
              You got my PM Kats, im up for a game almost anytime just throw me an invite.
              Yes mate, for the record master Orgun & potentially part-time Raggen77 have stated there continued commitment to being lush for the ladies and want a larger fammydodd.

Thom2020 is torn between the manliness of the NTSC-UK crew and his IRL not so buff weirdies pretty sure I can get him to stick with us as he was a effective regular prior to his disc going baddong!

Comment

Does this mean the return of the Double Double walking artillery unit then Orgun?
                The giant firecracker? (that paint job still makes me smile) sadly no, that patch they applied awhile back makes it nigh impossible to aim, unless theres another way around it i'll have to come up with something new tomorrow evening.

master Orgun
                or what you really mean is continually puts himself on mute without realising it Orgun

I'll pop on tomorrow evening and get myself re-acquainted...infact i'll just do it now.

Comment

what's this fammydodd all about? I hope you aren't trying to relate me to that Dodd bloke what played for Southampton!!!

Comment

Its your name!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHripd6L8dM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7-Ud...eature=related
                      cheaters in action!
                      Last edited by ^Katsu; 27-08-2008, 17:26.

Comment

Love the planet killer, but the second proves my beliefs about not playing humans on it.

Comment

CHROMEHOUNDS self help group created all future pics will be uploaded here!

Looking for admins

Comment

Ah didnt realise how much I missed playing Chromehounds Really enjoyed playing it again.

Didnt take me long to forget I'd muted myself 10 minutes before and had been talking to myself

Comment

Originally posted by Katsujinken View Post
                              Thom2020 is torn between the manliness of the NTSC-UK crew and his IRL not so buff weirdies pretty sure I can get him to stick with us as he was a effective regular prior to his disc going baddong!
                              Back in the crew! Cheers to Raggen for making space.

Comment

Thanks to Raggen for temporarily making room for Thom2020, until PaulosG gets back and boots the non playing foo's! Updating the list in 30mins

Comment

Working...
                                X