No announcement yet.

Chrome Hounds - This is WAR.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone looking to have a full lobby nite?
    Me & Thom 2020 have been skirmishing all alone

Comment

Live permitting I will probably jump on this evening, I feel like blowing some stuff up.

EDIT: Well I managed to play for a good minute before I lost my wireless connection. In that time I did notice that they have indeed modified the big cannons I was using before, the delay between the barrels firing is a lot larger which is what causes the crazy recoil. I'll have to do some tweaking when I sort out Sky's PoS router.

Oh and I still have the stupid paint job, excellent
      Last edited by Orgun; 08-01-2008, 09:10.

Comment

Hello mans. I sold my copy of this a while back but it's nice to see people still playing.

How are you all?

Comment

Hey SD! You could always rebuy it and we'd welcome you back with open arms!!

Comment

We are now fighting for The Kingdom of Sal Kar. The capital will be coming under increasing pressure as Morskoj have taken control of over 50% of Gazi to the North. Please remember to vote in the Elections. Vote for any of the three candidates you like as long as it's Rajih Arslan.

I've tidied up the squad so there are now five free slots if anyone would like to join (or re-join).

Comment

who did you remove?

Comment

let me in !

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                  who did you remove?
                  Bwa ha haaaaaaaaa!

Originally posted by Gerry Helmet View Post
                  let me in !
                  Sorted!

Comment

Paulos G: Ace Culler

Comment

RedOilCan is now in the squad so there are just three places remaining. First come, first served!

Comment

My new squad CROCKOGOLD took its first, teetering steps last night, before total carnage (see my Ask the Forum post... I think something has gone seriously wrong). Anyway, it was interesting seeing two new people to the Chromehounds'verse's impressions (we were all sitting in the same room playing together). 1 of them didn't get it AT ALL - the entire concept of building anything you liked was lost on them. Too much World of Warcraft I think. The other, within 15 minutes was busy building a sniper, and getting totally lost in the customisation and testing. It really is the marmite-y-est of games, but when it hooks someone, it REALLY hooks someone.

I'd give my right testicle for a sequel with slightly better graphics, which ran at a slightly faster clip. From Software, I'm here, I have a rusty pair of scissors, I am willing to do what needs to be done. MAKE IT.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
                          RedOilCan is now in the squad so there are just three places remaining. First come, first served!
                          Can I join!
                          What is it's name?

Comment

You may! To join you'll need to go to the Xbox Live menu and affiliate yourself with The Kingdom of Sal Kar. Then search for NTSC UK (all upper case). You'll only find the squad if someone's already in the lobby though. If I finish the level of the game I'm in and you're still on Live I'll zap you a message and hook you up.

That leaves two free spaces.

Comment

Tarakia has fallen to Morskoj. Sal Kar is putting up a brave fight but I fear it is only a mattter of time till we fall. After this war I'll be switching us to Morskoj so get your Sal Karian goods while you still can.

Comment

Just switched us to Tarakia for the new war. Having a bit of a session on this now if anyone's about.

Comment

Working...
                                X