Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait 4 for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

ffs. I was all set to come on when my bird started throwing up. I've had to play nurse all night, leaving the squad in the hands of dogs.

Comment

S'all right, you weren't missed

Comment

You tosser

Comment

There is always room for missing: Project ZERO
            Redoilcan, you would be suprised at the level skill required..... apparently

Comment

But Project Zero made me ott in my pants!

Comment

Played the lovely CH last week and added another member to the squad, all was going well until we played a HUMAN

Utter otter skank tank, far too nippy, my newbie mate was trounced in two shots! I dodged all the main attacks, but took hefty splash damage.

Whilst dodging the seamless barrage, I unloaded every weapon I had to the weapon set to one side. Not one dint on the oppositions mech, no pffft's of smoke, I heard a PaRp... Only to realise I had been ottered!!!!!!!!?

I love this game but this was one cheating batty bandana wearing mofo
                His Gamercard showed no points at all for CH? When I put my 360 back on i'l lyk who it was, reported the skanker for being a 1st class stamp'er

Comment

Me and Karl are on now if anyone else fancies it?

Comment

Anyone up for this tonight?

Co Stompe still needs to get his 50, then the Ott-Rod needs to get 50 on his wheels.

Comment

Not tonight Josephine. I have been greatly enjoying getting back into this recently though so will be in Neroimus when I can

Comment

Bitterly disappointing. You're skanking our momentum, soldier.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
                          Not tonight Josephine. I have been greatly enjoying getting back into this recently though so will be in Neroimus when I can
                          Please do make an entrance if only to witness Project ZERO in action, it is truly unbelievable how the man achieves what he does...
                          <--Turn off this sound
                          Turn on this sound-->

Bletch is totally unsurpassed in his elite skills of THE ZERO
                          Last edited by ^Katsu; 13-08-2008, 22:38.

Comment

LAWL! Superb Kats!

Comment

Scandalous talk.

Co Stompe has retired (for good) and the Ott Rod has at least 30 deployments under his belt. It's a commander with 3 machine guns. Weak as piss but Yoo-Nus and I have got the tactics down to a fine art. I get in close and distract the fire (it's nippy enough to avoid anything when it gets momentum) and Juans unleashes the triple CN300 into the opposition. It all works well!

Guaranteed 750 points every deployment, Kat

Comment

Commanders always get points just for turning up. No merit in that. Except when I do it obviously. What's the chassis for the Ott Rod?

Comment

Working...
                                X