No announcement yet.

Chrome Hounds - This is WAR.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha! You can't even find an xbox in the land of xbox!

Comment

I have an Xbox. I've had it since Friday. I just don't have the necessary bits to get hooked up to Live. Or to get a picture on the telly. It's all in the hands of the US Postal Service now.

Comment

Originally posted by Redoilcan View Post
        We all know Fami's an A*se Licker when it comes VP so the comment above means squat. Kats should be the new Squad Leader as he's on it twice as often as anyone here. If of course he wants all that responsibility
        If Mr PG ever *wants* to hand it over then no probs, however I cant see it ever happening http://www.ironing4u.co.uk/Images/IroningMan.JPG Mrs PG has him ironing as we speak http://withmalice.files.wordpress.co.../exironing.jpg !

Originally posted by vanpeebles
        I'll be number two then, not a number two though.
        Always

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
        I have an Xbox. I've had it since Friday. I just don't have the necessary bits to get hooked up to Live. Or to get a picture on the telly. It's all in the hands of the US Postal Service now.
        Sort it out BUY A NEW TV, which USA did you go to? The one in KIRIBATI

Originally posted by FamiDude
        FAMMYDODD
        http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourc...8&&q=fammydodd

Comment

Originally posted by Katsujinken View Post
          Sort it out BUY A NEW TV
          Sheesh. I've only been away a couple of weeks ya know.

I had to order a remote for the TV which will enable me to access the correct channel for Xbox 360 goodness. Should be here any day soon. I hope. Maybe tomorrow if we're lucky. Or Wednesday. Anyway, as soon as it and the other bits required arrive I'll let y'all know. And then I shall sort everything out for you impatient bunch of fammydodds!

Comment

I'l be on in 10 for a long ting, play the theme tune, sing the theme tune, make the sample Faaaaaaaammmydouourd

Comment

VP can never be no.1. NEVER.
              Kat, RoC and I are battling in the war.
              Where is VP?
              ****ing about in Liberty City that's where.
              Disgrace.

Comment

What a cum jockey.

At least I've got the excuse of having been given a good old fashioned skanking off the missus.

Comment

I Was On For Most Of Sunday!

Comment

Captain Capitals.

And you left a toothbrush!

Comment

lol I did?

Comment

Leaving behind a toothbrush? Did you have a sleepover?

Anyways, things are progressing well. Had two packages from Amazon arrive today with the bits I need to get hooked up to Live. Just gotta wait for the remote to turn up and we're good to go.

Probably.

Comment

Leaving behind a toothbrush? Did you have a sleepover?
                          Yes, he was round for an arse raping.

i.e., we watched Your Very Own Nottingham's Panthers give our Magcastle Vipers a good reaming.
                          Lots of beer was required to dull the agony, so lots of beer was drank. VP crashed at mine to avoid a court appearance.

Anyway, are you on yet? Parcels = good. Inaction = bad!
                          Last edited by prinnysquad; 09-09-2008, 17:56.

Comment

It's a little unclear from your post: who was the receiver and was a reach-around given?

Loads of parcels have turned up during the day. Sadly, not the one I'm waiting for. I'm slightly optimistic that the required device will be here tomorrow and then I can start hacking into Yale's network.

Comment

It's a little unclear from your post: who was the receiver and was a reach-around given?
                              i don't know what type of stuff you get up to in the You-Ess-Of-A, but in Old Blighty the only receivers we have are telecommunication-based.

Comment

Remind me to never accept a Live vision chat request from you.

Comment

Working...
                                X