Chrome Hounds - This is WAR.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
    Yeah, c'mon Paulos. People in poor old Blighty are hurting while you piss around listening to the cricket.

Reading your blog is like reading The Musings of a Lazy Bastard - get pimping yor ass to fund CH!
    It takes a lot of effort to get through life without having to really do anything I'll have you know!

Comment

Reet, off to 'fammmydoddle' some emeny hounds and bases this morning and whenever I'm not sleeping today. Anyone fancy joining me?

Comment

Most of us are back at work fammydodd

Comment

Are you ALL teachers then?

Comment

No only two and not me!

Comment

Kats did you get upset last night, cause you got wasted early on and couldn't face the humilliation of been outlasted by 2 n00bs like me and K3r3m. Or did you just get bored of running round as a little man

Comment

Pah! How can ANYONE put the education of todays children before fighting for the Democratic Republic of Tarakia?

Pure idiocy I tell thee!!

Comment

Originally posted by Redoilcan View Post
                  Kats did you get upset last night, cause you got wasted early on and couldn't face the humilliation of been outlasted by 2 n00bs like me and K3r3m. Or did you just get bored of running round as a little man
                  One Swallow does not make a summer See the rain!!!!!!

The last game I played I took out 3 hounds and a base, but my connection dropped all of you?
                  Then my internets went ape and couldn't get on, then LIVE went batsh1t, then ChromeHounds went FammyDodd
                  I'l post pics later if my net is working

Comment

Originally posted by Katsujinken View Post
                    then ChromeHounds went FammyDodd
                    'kin LOL

Comment

Secret weapon in Melton now guys(I think).

Comment

Originally posted by FamiDude View Post
                        Secret weapon in Melton now guys(I think).
                        Goddamnit! You best be wrong!

Comment

Good news: I'm hoping to get a 360 today!
                          Bad news: I prolly won't be on Live till Monday.

Last chance to confirm you wanna be in the squad is therefore this weekend. Your Commander's Boot From Squad button is getting primed!

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
                            Good news: I'm hoping to get a 360 today!
                            Bad news: I prolly won't be on Live till Monday.

Last chance to confirm you wanna be in the squad is therefore this weekend. Your Commander's Boot From Squad button is getting primed!
                            I would still like to be in the squad please Mr Paulos please Sir!

Comment

The beer is delivered, my internetz appear non fammydodd'ed I could well be on imminently!

Comment

I now have a 360! Just need to wait for my dongle and dangley bits to turn up on Monday before I go Live.

Comment

Working...
                                X