No announcement yet.

The NTSC TDU Car Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, I guess I meant send a generic game invite if I was playing another game. Easiest way is to hook up on the same server and then chat away.

Anyway, will add you now jebus to my FL.

Comment

Have you both on my friends list, I'm up for doing this (need all online achievements pretty please) some time tonight.

Comment

Coolio. Will be around 10pm onwards maybe slightly earlier.......

Comment

fine by me, something bugging me, I cannot find the Ben Sherman shop, is it not unlocked until later in the game ? (I have about 360 gamerpoints so far)

Thanks.

Comment

Shops are unlocked as you get near to them. Some of the shops you may simply not have driven past yet.

Comment

I can give you a guided tour if ya fancy...

Comment

A few spaces have now been free'd up in the NTSC-UK club.

Send us a PM if you want in, or if i've kicked you out and you want back in.

Comment

I'd like to join an active club, gamertag: ThaForce

I've almost never raced this game online... could be fun with a few of us online racing each other.

Comment

just going on now. I can see Dave on and my brother is coming on so this club acheivement may be possible if someone hops on....

Comment

edit - looks like we need one more club member from ntsc to get this going. PLEASE SOMEONE join us !

Comment

what's the name of the club ? and I will join this evening

Comment

Has that last space been filled? Am interested in joining too!

Comment

Would anyone be interested in setting a date/time to whore the multiplayer achievements, including the club? I'm in the ntsc-uk club so we'd need another member of that club and two members from a different club. Unless you can do the achievements with intra-club races?

I need the multiplayer ranked matches though, found a good spot to get them easily, race only takes a minute or two, would take no time at all to whore 30 wins between two of us.

Comment

I'm in a seperate club with 2 members. Always seems whenever a date is set that it never kicks off.

I'm sure I could rope my bro in any time pretty much as long as it's a firm time - been let down too many times to almost care about the last club achievement.

Bah. Lemme know tho

Comment

Well if we can set a date and time (usually I'm free between 7pm-9pm most evenings) it should be no problem.

We just need four people to be interested and we've already got 2 in you and I.

Comment

Working...
                                X