No announcement yet.

Xbox Live Service Maintenance 17/10/06

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well if we include missing commas and apostraphe's it's more like 14 odd... impressive for two paragraphs!

Comment

We cant all be perfik mister

Comment

One of the achievments in Dead Rising has a spelling mistake.
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Q- is there anyway I can get Doom installed on my 360 off LIVE if I dont have LIVE?, like off a disc or sumthin?

Comment

Not unless they bring it out on a XBLA compilation disc in the future.

(similar to this one that came out few weeks back http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-...1/Product.html)

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerous#
              Q- is there anyway I can get Doom installed on my 360 off LIVE if I dont have LIVE?, like off a disc or sumthin?
              Need to get your 360 to somewhere with broadband so you can connect, then dload it.

Or you could give your HDD to somebody who has live and get them to download it onto there for you.

Comment

You can transfer it with a memory card as well can't you?

Comment

sounds too easy, plus then MS wouldn't get the money for each "copy", sure they must have a way of preventing this ?

Comment

You only get the trial version that way as its locked to both your gamertag and your machine so you can play the full game on any 360 if connected to live on your gamercard, or offline on the specific 360 you downlaoded it on.

Comment

Working...
                    X