No announcement yet.

Initial D - Times and Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When people are saying left/right they are actually referring to the Clockwise/Anti-Clockwise (for the circuit tracks) and UpHill/Downhill (for the point to point races) choices?

Comment

Well they give you arrows on the track select screen. So I have been using them as the left or right indicators. I think left are blue arrows and right are red iirc.

Comment

just to complicate matters, personally i think its easier to say uphill/downhill, and forward/reverse...where forward is the first choice.
        ..but obviously i'll go along with whatever

anyway....Akagi...now using the FD 2'33"098

Comment

I was just practising in the rain on Myogi and when I went back to it in the dry I was loads better and managed to beat my best time by a further second. Now its;

2'55"576

DOH. I have been saying that I have been driving left all the time because on the map the arrow points to the left. However it is classed as the right

Anyway my ranking can be found here:

Comment

any chance u guys could wait a week or so to start this so a couple more of us can get the game (including me yes i know ), be a shame to join the championship late, just a suggestion

Comment

get off Myogi ffs

that course requires no skill, it's for the new arcade players to get used to controls.

Akina is the place to set the times man.

Comment

after just receiving my copy of the game today, the best time I can manage on Myogi (left) is...

3:00:462 - Skyline GT-R

Definitely room for improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by Streets Of Rage
                  any chance u guys could wait a week or so to start this so a couple more of us can get the game (including me yes i know ), be a shame to join the championship late, just a suggestion
                  I second this notion!

I too have the game on it's way and wouldn't want to miss this championship as I think it'll be fun.
                  I remember how the Moto GP champ on here made us all push for better times and when it finally came out on Live we were all very fast online too!

I'm banned from Live at the moment, and still need my racing/competition fix, so I would love to participate in this offline challenge instead. Plus, the more the merrier eh?

Comment

Hi guys

I have been sick from Monday night until this morning with high fever and joint ache. Beginning to get back to normal today. That?s why I haven?t been present.

Joining the races asp.

Comment

the league/championship won't be starting for at least 2 weeks - gives more people time to get it plus get practise on the game.

so I am looking at 20th July before the first official times need to be posted

full rules and details will be posted this weekend

camps

Comment

Akagi Downhill, Day, Dry - In an FD (RX-7, unmodded)

2' 32" 700

Edited with updated time.

Comment

Akagi-downhill 2'30"241 FC

Akina-downhill 3'16"120 FD

the league/championship won't be starting for at least 2 weeks - gives more people time to get it plus get practise on the game.
                          so are we keeping this thread for normal time attack,any car, and having a seperate one for the championship?...because i like these competitions, they really make me play a lot more

Comment

I can't registry times at the net ranking. Don?t I go here for a first time entry?

I can post the KEY, but then in step 2 when I have to post my Name, Password, Region, Comments it?s followed by an error message.

Comment

Henning: They seem to be having quite a few troubles with registering on the site. It took me 2 days to get mine up and it only appears to work during the afternoon. Just wait until tomorrow and it should be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by lordcookie
                                Henning: They seem to be having quite a few troubles with registering on the site. It took me 2 days to get mine up and it only appears to work during the afternoon. Just wait until tomorrow and it should be fine.
                                Okay many thanks

I was worried for a while that there could be some difficulties with my Asian version.

Comment

Working...
                                X