No announcement yet.

Initial D - Times and Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In arcade Stage Ver.2 today (yesterday technically ^_^) I ran a 2"21'xxx on the Akagi Downhill in my FD wihich is a personal best. Unfortunately it was in the Challenge Bunta mode and the machine only keeps track of Time Attack scores. Still I did manage to clear Legend of the Street for the first time though.

Bunta took 2 goes whereas in ver.1 it took me about 2 weeks

But I noticed some sick times on the leaderboards. Don't know who set them but there's a 2"17' for Akagi and a 2"53' for Akina.

Comment

was this in london

Comment

Originally posted by MarkyB
        was this in london
        Nah mate, Trafford Cnetre (Manchester)

Comment

might as well.

Akagi-downhill-dry-

2'21"757 (FD)

got that over a week ago, and was trying to beat it again yesterday...but no luck. if i can hold it together i should get at least another half second.

Comment

Got a 2'20"7XX on the Akagi Downhill today in my FD (Arcade Stage Ver.2). Turns out each cabinet has it's own scoreboard. I need to shave another 1.5 seconds off to get top of P2 Cab (can be done, I know where to make the time up) but the P1 cab has a 2'18"XXX on the top of Akagi. Don't think I can take 2.5 seconds off.

Comment

My Akina record is now at 2.57.933 with the AE86, there's still a lot more room for improvement.

Comment

Working...
              X