This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK View Post
    After playing the travesty that is the Shrek The Third demo I'll be keeping an eye here to see how many of you sick SOB's pick it up !!!!
    I've already pre-ordered it.........
    Childrens games=easy 1000

Comment

... must admit that "Meet the Robinsons" caught my eye at the weekend, but I resisted

Comment

Thanks to Test Drive, my percentage ratio has dropped once again.

I need to get just over 30,000 GP's to gain that elusive 80% milestone I have been aiming for since last summer and only came very close back in January before buying Lost Planet and Crackdown as well as my daft Brother playing American Wasteland and GUN on my profile.

Does anybody on here have FEAR? There is one particular multi-player achievement where you have to capture 50 flags for a rather welcoming 75 gamer-points. Does anybody want to assist me in getting this as you would be getting the achievement at the same time too?

OH!

The other day on the 'achieve360points' website, they manage to release the Halo 2 achievements for the PC (Vista only) and is a great indication of what we should expect - achievements wise - of Halo 3 later this year.

Here we go:

Comment

And a great indication of what MS have in mind for the future for "Games for Windows", sad really.

ET - start a thread on a360p.com and you'll probably be inundated with offers

Comment

Originally posted by Extra Terrestrial View Post

Does anybody on here have FEAR? There is one particular multi-player achievement where you have to capture 50 flags for a rather welcoming 75 gamer-points. Does anybody want to assist me in getting this as you would be getting the achievement at the same time too?
            Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
            ET - start a thread on a360p.com and you'll probably be inundated with offers
            I have FEAR and am always happy to help folk whore points.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
              I removed him as the leaderboard is really for forum regulars, to sign up, post twice that day and then not visit the site for a month is hardly a forum regular.

Will add him back in next week to stop you all nagging
              Suzi's not very good with the interweb, but he's been a regular on all the live games we have (GRAW, GRAW2, VEGAS etc etc) for the past 12months.

That said, he got a job now, so has to retire for score whoring, or so he says....

PS3/Job or not, I'm sure the tempation to hire the months latest "Kiddie game" from blockbuster will get the better of him...

Comment

Do we have a boosting thread where we can say "i need help whoring such and such a game who can help me" or do we have to go elsewhere for that ?

Comment

Lookee here:

Comment

Kubrick and peeveen, how did you guys get the 'Dig' achievement in Dig Dug? Do you follow a pattern or did you by luck just fill the screen whilst concentrating on keeping two of those baddies in the game?

I came so close once but I just got a bit overexcited and literally ran into the baddie. It is the only Arcade game I currently have that I really want 100%-ed.

Paulos, can I send you a friends request so we can help one another get 50 flags (one day) on FEAR?

Comment

can i be included?
                      no substance85 is my tag.
                      thanks

Comment

That Dig achievement was certainly tougher than it looked! I'd say it's the hardest one in any of the Namco games.

Obviously try and do it on round 1 and you really need to get rid of plenty of dirt with your first life. It's pretty hard to avoid the enemies when there's not much dirt left since they can head straight for you. You'll inevitably need to "blow them up" to keep them at bay.

Get rid of the dragon-like creature at all costs since it's more dangerous than the other enemies.

As for digging tactics, I just worked on digging straight lines up and down the screen more or less with the occasional turn here and there since that slows the enemies up a bit when they're following you. I made a point of leaving at least one section unmolested so I could go in it and dig in zig-zag patterns for a respite from enemies that had me in their sights.

Collapse all the rocks early on because you don't want to kill an enemy with one by accident when there's only 2 left.

Comment

Originally posted by Extra Terrestrial View Post

Paulos, can I send you a friends request so we can help one another get 50 flags (one day) on FEAR?
                          I've zapped you one.

Comment

Likewise, could I be included too please? "Mr Field"...

ta

Comment

Originally posted by Kubrick View Post
                              That Dig achievement was certainly tougher than it looked! I'd say it's the hardest one in any of the Namco games.
                              Got Acheievement Rage (TM) trying to do this last night, read this thread and my post a minute ago

How exactly did you get yours Kubrick and peeveen ? thanks

Comment

I cleared the entire screen, then killed the remaining enemies and it unlocked when I progressed to Round 2.

I had read about people having issues but it unlocked first time for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X