Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been spending my time playing Burnout Revenge which is pretty good (once the difficulty ramps up around the halfway point), but is certainly not an achievement whore friendly title. Especially in single-player only, the achievements are very time-consuming to unlock.

Having said that, I'm really enjoying this iteration although at first it was rather tedious due to being too easy and the tedious loading times (god they take forever...).

Good to see I'm no longer bottom too (even if Unwell Cat hasn't played in ages it seems)

- Oscar

Comment

Originally posted by Oscar View Post
      Having said that, I'm really enjoying this iteration although at first it was rather tedious due to being too easy .....
      I have this in my to-play list, i played Takedown to death and loved it but after 10 minutes with this one found it much easier - it gets better then ?

Comment

Originally posted by Chunky View Post
        I have this in my to-play list, i played Takedown to death and loved it but after 10 minutes with this one found it much easier - it gets better then ?
        I very much also started off dissapointed mainly because the extreme easiness at the start (first 4 "worlds" are simple to perfect on first go) just makes the experience tedious than fun. Once the difficulty ramps up though, the old Takedown feeling returns and I appreciate it for what it is - a revamped, polished version of Takedown.

Initially the same way traffic check made me feel like another concession for the ease of gameplay, but eventually they introduce larger same way traffic which must still be avoided whilst using the smaller cars as snooker balls to take down rivals - awesome!

- Oscar

Comment

Hey Mr Peeveen!

Do you have the ability to list the each unique achievements that each user has? I think it would make for interesting reading, well for those interested in reading about achievements at least!

Comment

Originally posted by Hulk Davidson View Post
            Do you have the ability to list the each unique achievements that each user has?
            I do, but ...

159 seigfreid007
            53 Kubrick XL
            52 ExtremePabs
            34 chopemon
            32 TheMarine1979
            ... it would be a very very long list.

Comment

Originally posted by Hulk Davidson View Post
              Hey Mr Peeveen!

Do you have the ability to list the each unique achievements that each user has? I think it would make for interesting reading, well for those interested in reading about achievements at least!
              The MGC Leaderboard won't let you see individual achievements, but you can check individual scores for games to give you an idea.

Has Leonard Lau been removed then? I notice I'm top for RR6 again.

Comment

How'd you get in on that MGC leaderboard action?

Edit: seems I already am

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
                  You are now also "whore of the month"

hehe

I have to have a day or so to spend with the fiance really so i might not get the quarter year whore award yet

But i have got
                  turtles
                  NHL2k6
                  GodFather
                  Just Cause
                  Meet the Robinsons that all need milking like a baby calf

Comment

Originally posted by Kubrick View Post
                    Has Leonard Lau been removed then? I notice I'm top for RR6 again.
                    Yes, peeveen said he no longer has a 360 and can't log into his account anymore .. that's all I know to be honest.

Comment

anything to do with his 360 not being able to get on live anymore i wonder

Comment

Originally posted by RuBiQ View Post
                        anything to do with his 360 not being able to get on live anymore i wonder
                        No if you mean the recent bans - he mentioned this before that even started.

Can I be added to that MGC Leaderboard as be cool to compare myself against everyone in detail.

- Oscar

Comment

Done

Comment

Can I be added to leaderboard please. gamertag = noeled

Comment

Well, I added it to the program ... but as predicted, it puts out too much data ... however, if anyone is dying to know what their unique achievements are, or for anyone else on the list, PM me and I'll send you the info back.

Comment

Originally posted by peeveen View Post
                                Well, I added it to the program ... but as predicted, it puts out too much data ... however, if anyone is dying to know what their unique achievements are, or for anyone else on the list, PM me and I'll send you the info back.
                                By a quick count, there are about 300 unique achievements. I agree that this is too much data to include each week, but maybe once every month or two as a seperate attachment wouldn't be too much.

Would bring another competative element with everyone trying to take away others unique achievements by achieving them also.

- Oscar

Comment

Working...
                                X