This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Id like to know that !

Students or they dont work I can only assume, or deffo single! (maybe combo of the 3)

I work, go gym, have a house to look after, a fiancee and a dog to boot, id love more time to play but then id end up in singleville if i spent as long as some of the gamers on here whoring achievements. I think I do alright out of it tho.

Got the GoW Win 20 rounds of Bulletmarsh last night! Woo hoo, I hate that level and will never play it again now

Comment

I normally only game after 10pm, same on the weekends, work/kids etc etc take up the rest of my time, good thing is I only need six hours sleep a night so as long as I'm in bed by 1am I'm as fresh as a daisy in the morning

Comment

Plus the fact that you guys whore the crap out of easy games just for the points

I was slaving away on one level of LOTR last night, finally the 10g achievement dropped in, my clock said 2.51am

Comment

Originally posted by Chunky View Post
          Plus the fact that you guys whore the crap out of easy games just for the points

I was slaving away on one level of LOTR last night, finally the 10g achievement dropped in, my clock said 2.51am

I tried to play this but without a mouse it annoyed the p!ss out of me, games like this and C&C require a mouse, that was the deciding factor for me not bothering with this which is a shame

Comment

It takes a bit of getting used to but it's not too bad. I know what you mean, a mouse would be preferable, but i'm working my way through it and enjoying it so i'm a happy bunny

Oh by the way i've been whoring Saints Row as well, if you're about and we need another i might drop you a note.

Comment

Shame most of my games have achievements that take ages to get like Rumble Roses & Import Tuner, plus a lot have stupid amounts of online ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Superfamifreak View Post
                Shame most of my games have achievements that take ages to get like Rumble Roses & Import Tuner, plus a lot have stupid amounts of online ones.
                Aye, I'm just getting to the end of Import Tuner (32 wanderers and ??? to go) and have clocked in around 40 hours. 40 superbly enjoyable hours, mind.

Comment

My Gamertag is my name, Rubix78

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                    Aye, I'm just getting to the end of Import Tuner (32 wanderers and ??? to go) and have clocked in around 40 hours. 40 superbly enjoyable hours, mind.
                    Well if at any point you fancy doing the online achievements, just let me know.

Now if only Rumble Roses wasn't so confusing!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RuBiQ View Post
                      Id like to know that !

Students or they dont work I can only assume, or deffo single! (maybe combo of the 3)

I work, go gym, have a house to look after, a fiancee and a dog to boot, id love more time to play but then id end up in singleville if i spent as long as some of the gamers on here whoring achievements. I think I do alright out of it tho.

Got the GoW Win 20 rounds of Bulletmarsh last night! Woo hoo, I hate that level and will never play it again now
                      (seigfried007)I have my own shop which is open seven days a week,a wife and dog and house to keep.I mostly game after around 9.30 or whenever the wife goes to bed,or on my odd days off.

Comment

your a lucky man rd365dav

I guess you have a lot of peoples dream job, to have your own shop, you can play all day, sell games and have the best of both worlds.

I dont think I will get any more points this week, Got the gym till friday now every night, plus united are on later and Mario Kart Wii is out friday too!

Not even touched Dark Sector properly yet either

Comment

Originally posted by Superfamifreak View Post
                          Well if at any point you fancy doing the online achievements, just let me know.

Now if only Rumble Roses wasn't so confusing!!!
                          Sounds good. I think it has to be ranked matches though?

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                            Sounds good. I think it has to be ranked matches though?
                            TBH I've heard the online part of Import Tuner is a shambles, so after the achievements are done I doubt I'll play online again.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                              You just enjoy shonky games, You couldn't stop playing kane and lynch and I've seen you trying to buy Army of two, despite it being universally slated on the forum. Glutton for punishment you are
                              My gamertag shows a history of shameful titles. This is true.

But I can assure you I could and did stop playing Kane and Lynch.

Though I did recently rebuy it. For some reason. Oh Jesus. I've got a problem.

Army of Two I've recently bought a copy here for a mate, and we're going to try it co-op. From what I've played so far, it's decidedly average, but we're just trying to capture the fun we had on Gears co-op. We're willing to sink to whatever level we can just to capture that magic again. Like a failing marriage visiting an old holiday destination, and finding it bulldozed and replaced with a Tescos.

Comment

The first stage of healing is admitting you have a problem.
                                Army of 2 is not the game for you, it actually somehow works worse in co-op than singleplayer.
                                I still rank Perfect Dark high up on my list of co-op experiences.

The Outfit is one to avoid.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance is brainless fun
                                Last edited by EvilBoris; 09-04-2008, 15:13.

Comment

Working...
                                X