No announcement yet.

Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to meet up with Silvergun shortly, I'll drop the left over Meseta off to him and let him divy it up and hand it out, if he doesn't mind of course. And yes elaniel, you made the short list.

Comment

No worries. I know what's mine so i'll split the rest between kano, elaniel, and sane, seeing as they're the only others that are playing.

Sorry to see you go mate.

Comment

Thanks man, thats very cool. Sorry about last night too Tripping, guess you didnt want to wait around LOL.

HOpefully see you on anohter game sometime dogsout, you been on and off a couple tiems last few days.... Maybe challenge you to some Lost Planet if you have the game?

Im gonna be online from 11pm tonight so woot! LOL

Sorry to see you go as well man, wuda liked to party. but oh well, we all have to move on sometime.

Ill put the money to good use.

Comment

Just spoke to Silvergun and heard that you're leaving, sorry to hear that mate, although I can understand why you'd want to quit to get some of your life back. I think most of us on this thread have sunk some silly hours into this now

Thanks for the meseta, it was unexpected and much appreciated Shame we never really got round to any partying once we were at the higher levels.

Maybe next month when you decide to buy the game again

Comment

Thanks all, but believe me when I say: I'm never coming back. Just the thought of having to get back over a million meseta will put me off for life. It's weird actually, the missus is out so I've just spent most of the night smashing the arse off Kororinpa. Best time I've spent with my Wii so far, no doubt I would have spent the night grinding had I not decided to quit.

Comment

gar!!! MY kubara weapons failed twice!! : @

Im soo mad....

Anyway, thanks for the money dogsout, how much you selling this 1 million meseta for might be tempted.

Comment

Gamertag: booyabase

In game names:
                Darksavior 57 Cast Guntecher (6)
                Hagane 24 Human Fighgunner (1)

I am on most days of the week so will have to exchange partner cards with some of you guys (probably already have and dont realise)

Comment

Nice one Dark, glad to see you here!

Comment

I'm taking a break from this for a little while so you guys may not see me on there for a little bit.

Will probably still log on from time to time, but it's not going to be for any long sessions. I've clocked about 350 hours on it now and I'm starting to get a bored with the daily grind. I'll be back once they've uploaded some decent content, but for now there are plenty of other games sitting on my shelf which need some attention.

Comment

aww man re-I that sucks.... Hope to se you soon though....

BTW level 60 WOOT!

Comment

Hello, somewhat late to the party, but I picked this up yesterday. For the princely sum of ?1.

Is anyone still playing? Look me up if you don't mind showing a noob around

Gamertag: Morency

Comment

I'm playing this regularly. I'll hop on for you mate.

Comment

Cool, I'll be on sometime around 10ish.

(If you see me on before then, ignore me, it'll be my son!)

Comment

all 3 of us are still playing. ILl be on around 11pm dude. check me out. Gamertag is Elaniel add me

Comment

I was on briefly last night, didn't get chance to meet up with you Silvergun.

I'll try again tonight, and I'll add you too Elaniel

Strangely, it seems to be hit and miss whether I can connect to the PSU servers. half the time I get a "Server issued a disconnect notice" message. Any ideas?

Comment

Working...
                                X