No announcement yet.

Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its an issue that sega have admitted too. just click the disconnect button when you get it and then go through everything again.

dont press reconnect, that doesnt work either.

shud work second time,if not guaranteed the third

Comment

I miss this game so much. So many things 'broken' with FFXI that are covered in this.

The time-out on character stagnation is waaaayyy too harsh. My character was pimpin Hunter before, then maxed that out and became even more pimpin with Ranger... and then Sega go and delete him after a couple of months of me not logging in. wtf.

I'd love to get a big gang of us NTSC'ers on it again. That beta period was awesomeness.

---

Would anyone seriously be into a mass PSU character reincarnation? Gib? Yoshi? Silvergun? Boris? Goodwin?
      Last edited by dataDave; 31-05-2007, 13:21.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows View Post
        I miss this game so much. So many things 'broken' with FFXI that are covered in this.

The time-out on character stagnation is waaaayyy too harsh. My character was pimpin Hunter before, then maxed that out and became even more pimpin with Ranger... and then Sega go and delete him after a couple of months of me not logging in. wtf.

I'd love to get a big gang of us NTSC'ers on it again. That beta period was awesomeness.

---

Would anyone seriously be into a mass PSU character reincarnation? Gib? Yoshi? Silvergun? Boris? Goodwin?
        Me and my fiancee regularly play this. Come play with us.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows View Post

---

I miss it too... Sometimes. You're right about how good that Beta period was. Part of me would love to get back into the game but I doubt I ever will. It just requires too much time.

Comment

i still play this game crap lods to be fair.

re-i kano does as well we play all the time together. still fnd it awesome

Feel free to say hi sometime Tripping

Comment

Yeah, I'm still on this far more than is healthy. There's a stack of games building up on my desk which aren't getting the attention they deserve thanks to PSU. I blame Elan and his guild.

Give us a shout if you decide to start over Fallows and we'll have you up and running in no time

Hell, you may even get some free weapons

Comment

I really want to go on this more but none of my old friends play it anymore - I'll have to add you lot and hook up with you sometime.

Comment

shameless plug.
                  www.psu-uk.com

Its a guild (not just for UK members) Im sure peple will help you out. WE do weekly meets and all that stuff. You get tons of gamercards and everyone is happy to help each other out. If your quick though. as most of us have started new noobs (as in 3rd characters) and would be more than happy to have you join us

Re-I you werent on last night! The Pannons have been unleashed on you now. you must be on tonight or the Jarbas will attack you :@

Comment

I was on. You just didn't notice

Comment

Lies!! You were not!!

Nice new avatar btw.

Come on tonight dude

Comment

Wow, i'm very happy.

I just managed to grab a Shiratsuno-Zashi (9* Dagger, Ice) for 115k!

Comment

do u still need to pay to play this? can u use microsoft points yet? or possibly by meastro cards?

Comment

what percentage Tripping?
                            I'ev seen 16 percent ice ones for 95k so hopefully its a really good percentage. Double daggers are currently saturating the market right now, and going for nothing.

And yes you still need a visa/mastercard to pay. Its all done over xboxlive, so you can only use payment methods allowed by Microsoft, so its not Sega doing that. And you cant use points because (I would think) that the money is going towards Sega, so you have to be billed separately, its like FFXI.

Comment

Right, It's about time I posted at NTSC again.

I've been playing PSU for quite some time now (since about January?), of which you can read my random musings since then Here.

Now, because of Firebreak's requirements to obtain the Frying Pan (not only does everyone have to get the 50,000,000 marker globally, but each individual person has to complete all 7 firebreak missions), I'm looking to find a well-mannered (well, to some extent ;p) group to party with to get through those Parum Team missions.

Current Stats are as follows:

Richard Hawk - Male Beast, LV63-odd, level 10 ForteFighter. Like punching things (learning Bogga Robado!).

If anyone's looking for a person to join their party for power levelling, Item hunting (I quite fancy the new 11* fist boards myself!), or Going through firebreak, Add my Gamertag (UltrosSiri) or lob a message for a meet. Might be a bit busy with Forza 2 every other evening, but I'm sure that I can party if I know about it in advance!

Comment

So far, nothing's been solidly confirmed that the frying pan is the 50 mil secret. All that's been confirmed is you need to do the 7 firebreak missions for it.

Cue much chin rubbing.

Me and Samantha would love to do the firebreak missions tomorrow night.

Comment

Working...
                                X