No announcement yet.

Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds good to me. I want an inverter circuit so I can take a crack at this Fluorescent bulb

Comment

My pm hit lvl 50 today and turned into the little dragon thing. I spent a lot of meseta on a bucket load of atomizers to feed it when it is time again. What you lot up to?

Comment

Anyone been playing it offline!? How do you kill Hiru!? I used 20 Monomates with him and a scapedoll and it still wasn't enough to stay alive to beat him! He just keeps healing him self!!!ft:

Edit: Yes! He's dead! I just used 2 bars of rising strikes on him! lol
        Last edited by MarioMark; 07-11-2006, 21:44.

Comment

Originally posted by Riskbreaker
          What Fallows said, but it also goes deeper. Because each class can be either progressed to an advanced class or you can opt for hybrid classes, which will mean at some point changing your class for a brief period of time. Which hybrid classes you choose along with the classes to mix to achieve them is best based on each races strengths and weaknesses.

Humans are generally all round full stop so they can adopt any class/expert class and be generally decent with them. They excel in Endurance and have very good defense, evasion and tech stats, but their attack power and accuracy is average.

CASTs excel in accuracy, but even though you start off as a Ranger, they have excellent attack power making them decent hunters. This means they can make the most of the Hunter and Ranger expert classes as well as the hybrid class. They can also use techs now allowing them to choose a path that throws self healing onto the mix.

Newman's excel in Techs and Evasion with excellent endurance and attack accuracy. They have extremely poor health and attack power however, so whilst they can mix up any force and ranger classes, the hunter classes are best avoided.

Beasts are just that, they have superior attack, health and endurance stats with poor accuracy and average techs. Beasts will make excellent advanced Hunters and perhaps decent Hunter/Force hybrids providing their own tech support. But ranged classes are almost completely pointless.

Tell me about it, I've had zero luck for 7 days in a row. Bought just two B grinder bases and a board just to improve my Beatguns, stuck both bases in at the same time and next thing I know two +10s. I was even happier when they sold for 30k in the space of 30-45mins

Before I logged out for the night I was talking to Ichigo in my shop and the guy who bought them showed up asking if I had more. He then showed me the B class Durandal +7 he managed to grind using the last two I sold him. So all round everyone was a winner

Made a +6 and +8 last night which are sitting in the shop as I type. Spent most of the money on...... wait for it ....... new clothes !!!!!!!

That was a good run on Neudaiz last night, I think its time to give Parum a break for a while. Wish they'd hurry up and patch this, I want to know what lies ahead in that tower. Could probably find out in the single player mode but thats beside the point
          Ah ok cool, damn I need to decide what class to play when this comes out in the UK. I really like the look of CASTS, but I prefer melee, so I guess i'm better off going Beast.

Comment

Are all you guys from Dreamcast days? I've got the 360 versioon but I'm gonna wait for the UK PC release to play it online. I wanna play with some old time DC friends that are on the PS2/PC server.

Comment

Originally posted by Selix
              Are all you guys from Dreamcast days? I've got the 360 versioon but I'm gonna wait for the UK PC release to play it online. I wanna play with some old time DC friends that are on the PS2/PC server.
              Damn straight i'm from the dreamcast days.

Comment

Got some new threads... to align with my current bullet PAs.

Grove of Fanatics is an ace level. Mucho canage on that again tonight.

Silver, MAG is looking after 8k of yours...

Dogs... 2 lvls away from the dragon myself.

Gonna get back to synthing melee weapons after this final Vullseye. I hope it works then I'll have 3/3 on that board....

Check out these pics... 1st one is something interesting I found for sale and the others are just fashion shots in my uber-cool pimp-pad. 8)
                Last edited by dataDave; 27-04-2007, 08:51.

Comment

Yeah old DC vet here 300hrs worth That said, upto 50hrs now on PSU and only lvl 24, feck knows how many hours Fallows has clocked up.

Originally posted by SUMIRE
                  Ah ok cool, damn I need to decide what class to play when this comes out in the UK. I really like the look of CASTS, but I prefer melee, so I guess i'm better off going Beast.
                  A CAST is good enough with melee and can take enough damage to make a hunter second only to the beasts. Plus you'll have the option of decent ranged options to fight from a distance, useful for difficult boss encounters and for saving photon points.

Decided to just buy an Inverter circuit last night and just synth my Fluorescent Bulb, hey I was lvl 3 whats the worst that can happen.......

...... you can guess what happened

Silvergun, where you been man? Get your ass back on here

BTW, you guys do know there are A Class weapon board drops on the B series missions and above? I think its time to venture properly beyond C missions. Just need to get Ranger to lvl 5 so I can go back to Force again.

Comment

I never knew about the 'A' boards... We need to cane further. ><

Can the standard jobs even use them?

Comment

Not sure, maybe at the higher lvls.

Comment

Has anyone seen this?

You can run around in your pants

Comment

Originally posted by Riskbreaker

Has anyone seen this?

You can run around in your pants
                          OMG there is a Rappy outfit lol.

Comment

Yup I'm an old DC head too.
                            Kanon, if you get another inverter circuit I'd be happy to synth it for you mate, my PM is a decent lvl now so the chance of success should be quite high. I had a 67% chance of success when I was synthing some more Halberts yesterday, all of which were successful. Plus, I've leveled it up from 50 to 63 since then.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsout
                              Yup I'm an old DC head too.
                              Kanon, if you get another inverter circuit I'd be happy to synth it for you mate, my PM is a decent lvl now so the chance of success should be quite high. I had a 67% chance of success when I was synthing some more Halberts yesterday, all of which were successful. Plus, I've leveled it up from 50 to 63 since then.
                              Its not the Inverter circuit thats the proble mate, they go for 4k if you're lucky, 5k on average. But the Fluorescent Bulb board goes for 15k Bit gutted actually as I saw a cheap Bulb board at 4k yesterday whilst browsing the shops, no idea why I didn't pick it up when I had the chance......

..... it was going to be a purple light too ft:

Comment

IGN gave this a bad review http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/744/744378p2.html

Comment

Working...
                                X