Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pro Evo Soccer 6 - Xbox 360 - NTSC-UK Knock Out - Winner is Johnno15!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hoolak
    Where you Wednesday hopefuls order from? I've ordered from Shopto.net. I read someone got their Dead Rising from them on here on a Wednesday.
    Decided to Pre Ordered from them anyway. Even if it doesn't come early you cant go wrong for ?36.99!
    Last edited by MarioMark; 23-10-2006, 21:25.

Comment

someonw has to drop out!
      I reached the top 100 on pro evo 5 and my arsenal team need letting loose!!
      My tag is Sturae btw

my copy has been despatched so should get it thurs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sturae229
        someonw has to drop out!
        I reached the top 100 on pro evo 5 and my arsenal team need letting loose!!
        My tag is Sturae btw

my copy has been despatched so should get it thurs!!!
        Your 1st on the reserves mate. If someone else drops out then you are the next one in
        Last edited by MarioMark; 23-10-2006, 17:31.

Comment

been promised works promo copy so should hopefully be getting tmoz, looking forward to this

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak
            Where you Wednesday hopefuls order from? I've ordered from Shopto.net. I read someone got their Dead Rising from them on here on a Wednesday.
            Decided to Pre Ordered from them anyway. Even if it doesn't come early you cant go wrong for ?36.99!
            Just checked my pre order and as a first time customer they have discounted another ?3 off! Thats ?33.99! Bargain!

Comment

Cool. This'll be my first time using them too, so if it all goes tits up, don't blame me

Comment

Nah, we'll just blame that guy you was on about with that Dead Rising. lol

Comment

i can be a reserve if you need a player!!

Comment

Originally posted by sputnick
                    i can be a reserve if you need a player!!
                    Sorted!

Comment

wooooo got mine on me now! if any of you have got it too add me on xbox live and will get some matches in.

Comment

waaaaaaaah! ........

...waaaaaaah!

Comment

Nooooooooooooooo

He's gonna play it more than us and get better than us and win!!!

Comment

any chance we can be included us reserves?

Comment

Originally posted by phillai
                              any chance we can be included us reserves?
                              As much as I want you in mate we'll have to see what happends. It's already gone from 20 players u to 32 players you see.

I predict that loads of people will drop out when it starts or half the way through so you should get in mate!

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder
                                wooooo got mine on me now! if any of you have got it too add me on xbox live and will get some matches in.
                                Yeeees!!!!!

Managed to get a copy today! Just stuck at work now . I'll have to give you a game later ezee ryder! See how ezee you are!

lol (Cheesy)

Comment

Working...
                                X