Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pro Evo Soccer 6 - Xbox 360 - NTSC-UK Knock Out - Winner is Johnno15!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

agreed can celebrate a birthday any year! sort it out 8)

Comment

OK i'll set it up tonight (No phantasy Star Universe for me then )

If you can't have your match on Monday then sort it out with your opponent for another day. Once all the result's are in (Crimson you still collecting all the scores?) We'll set up round 2!

Comment

Im still in. No doubt i will go mental at the defending online during some point in this tourney, but im still in!

We need to get everyone involved that was last year i reckon at the very least.

Comment

Good stuff, last years knock outs were brilliant so hopefully more of the same.

Aye Bleeders, remember that game well. We also had some great games with my Deportivo side and your Lyon if I remember correctly. Get this tourney started, am itching to play for braggin rights in the cup

Comment

yep ill still collect the scores, if everyone pms me the score of the match ill relay them all to you once there all in

Comment

I need to work on my defence, I'm gonna play 10-0-0 formation

Comment

Get em' set to all CB mate. Should keep the line for you.

Comment

Yeah! I'm gonna have a sweeper behind my sweeper too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mardigan8
                    Good stuff, last years knock outs were brilliant so hopefully more of the same.

Aye Bleeders, remember that game well. We also had some great games with my Deportivo side and your Lyon if I remember correctly. Get this tourney started, am itching to play for braggin rights in the cup
                    not seen you online? is your live account still setup?

Comment

Mardigan8 is MardiganX now.

Comment

nah i know but never see him online thats all ill look out for you on monday hopefully ill get an easy first round draw.

Comment

Originally posted by clnmckec
                          nah i know but never see him online thats all ill look out for you on monday hopefully ill get an easy first round draw.
                          Only managed on for a couple of live games mate, been working through the ML at the moment, it is superb. Doubt I will be able to bring my master league team online though as I started with the default Celtic players but can still use my well tuend formation.

And yes, having your back 4 set to CB is the second best piece of pro evo advice you will ever receive... the first is put the player change cursor to manual

Comment

Originally posted by Mardigan8
                            Only managed on for a couple of live games mate, been working through the ML at the moment, it is superb. Doubt I will be able to bring my master league team online though as I started with the default Celtic players but can still use my well tuend formation.

And yes, having your back 4 set to CB is the second best piece of pro evo advice you will ever receive... the first is put the player change cursor to manual
                            Cool I'll try that. The best advice I've ever had is put the ball in the back of the net and that was from Crimson.

Comment

Originally posted by Selix
                              Cool I'll try that. The best advice I've ever had is put the ball in the back of the net and that was from Crimson.
                              Well what can i say im always happy to pass on my many years of wisdom
                              Last edited by Crimson Day; 03-11-2006, 14:51. Reason: spelling must have taken a hit over those years though ;)

Comment

Round one draw is in! Ezee Ryder vs Yoshimax-UK looks like a cracking match! I swear it was RANDOM!!!
                                Last edited by MarioMark; 03-11-2006, 15:39.

Comment

Working...
                                X