Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pro Evo Soccer 6 - Xbox 360 - NTSC-UK Knock Out - Winner is Johnno15!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that 5-4 was a classic, wat a way to bring up my 100th game! the 4-2 was also good, ur keeper kept you in it and 2-2 but i blame myself for not finishing my chances. top stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder
      that 5-4 was a classic, wat a way to bring up my 100th game! the 4-2 was also good, ur keeper kept you in it and 2-2 but i blame myself for not finishing my chances. top stuff!
      He's your keeper mate! Your the Man U fan.

Just to rub it in hehehe.

I think there are more epics to come mate!
      Last edited by MarioMark; 30-10-2006, 22:33.

Comment

certainly hope so, loving the game

Comment

ezee you fancy a mini tourny tonight? me you and 2 other people who wanna join? 2 semi's with winner vs winner and loser vs loser. If that makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Selix
            ezee you fancy a mini tourny tonight? me you and 2 other people who wanna join? 2 semi's with winner vs winner and loser vs loser. If that makes sense.
            What time? Am up for it. Maybe set teams agreed in here aswell?

Comment

Edit: 8ish? check back later.
              Last edited by MarioMark; 31-10-2006, 14:50.

Comment

Ah ****, am gonna be on earlier, heading out to see Saw 3 tonight.

Comment

Oh, I'm at work ATM. I meant later.

Comment

ooo would love to but the barca vs chelsea game is on tonight, no way can that be missed. maybe tomorow evening?

Comment

another corker scored by me on xbox live against my mate, this is more on youtube because of my reaction, the evil laugh.....I think I turn in to a different person when playing PES online! "you don't want me to play PES, you wouldn't like me when I play PES"

Comment

ooo would love to but the barca vs chelsea game is on tonight, no way can that be missed. maybe tomorow evening?
                        Cheers for the reminder!

Edit: Ace goal!

Comment

my ranking is taking an absolute battering tonight. I am not on form at all...i'm not gettin hammered or anything.....just seem to be losing 2-1, 3-2....stupid goals too....slipped from 224 to 769....the defensive AI is pissing me off alot....seems to be one of those bad pro evo nights

now dropped to 1075....game is reeeeeeeally pissing me off now
                          Last edited by ezee ryder; 31-10-2006, 22:46.

Comment

Im finding defending online so hard on this. My players seem to bump into eachother all the time, and win the ball back only to take a heavy touch straight away and present the ball to the opposition again. I dont think the player switching is helping things at all.

Saying that ive been on a decent winning run tonight as fortunately ive been taking a fair amount of my chances. I cant keep a clean sheet to save my life though!

On another postitive note, this has improved so much over Live now. The power bar on corners seems more responsive and im getting less and less slowdown everyday i log on.

Comment

my ranking is taking an absolute battering tonight. I am not on form at all...i'm not gettin hammered or anything.....just seem to be losing 2-1, 3-2....stupid goals too....slipped from 224 to 769....the defensive AI is pissing me off alot....seems to be one of those bad pro evo nights

now dropped to 1075....game is reeeeeeeally pissing me off now
                              I'm telling you mate! It's a love hate relationship with this game. Today you hate it tomorrow you'll love it again!

Comment

certainly hope so!

Comment

Working...
                                X