Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pro Evo Soccer 6 - Xbox 360 - NTSC-UK Knock Out - Winner is Johnno15!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check the first page (2nd post). We've had to start this again because of people not turning up

Thanks to everyone who made the effort .

I'll also send everyone a PM's about the info

Comment

Clnmckec - Henrik Larsson verus Rubiq

Barcelona 1-3 Man Utd

I took an early lead and made full advantage of the space in midfield larsson had left wide open, then did my passing game till his team was wide open once again and made it 2-0 and popped in a third for the end of the first half, 2nd half i was experimenting with new tactics as the game was easily sewn up, with not much chance of losing i was showboating which cost me a late goal for the cheeky larsson. injury time and zambrotta was red carded with a terrible two footed challenge which giggs was unable to finish a final score scoring chance.

3-1 to rubiq final whistle and fair play to larsson, the banter was not the friendliest but like wenger, i hope larsson will in time shake my hand and have a glass of wine with me in the winners lounge.

Gg fella.

Comment

Originally posted by Selix
        Crimson Day (Got to ask crimson yet because I think he is still crying about losing his clown)

Surely he will of got over that

Comment

Originally posted by johnno15
          Surely he will of got over that
          excuse me it was a very traumatic experience me and that clown, we had a connection that none of you guys can dream of only for us to be ripped apart but the devil on earth who calls himself johnno

Comment

just incase you didnt get my PM yeh im up for the revamped tourney

Comment

Got to ask crimson yet because I think he is still crying about losing his clown
              I didn't put that!? ^

It's true though!

Comment

Originally posted by RobRoy
                just incase you didnt get my PM yeh im up for the revamped tourney
                Cool, Looks like we both lost the first round anyway. We'll have to show them that it was a one off mate.

Comment

I didn't put that!? ^

It's true though!
                  Lets hope you didnt write that or youll be on my hit list along with johnno you thought kill bill was bad wait till you see my knife weilding skills The crimson ninja is my name remember it when you see the news of a deadly assasination of Mr Johnno and all that is taken is his gamerpic

Comment

Are you up for it yoshimax if we have to start again?
                    You have a PM

Count me in - I like a bit of friendly competition.

Comment

Right CK 1980 i'll be on tonight if you want to play our game?

Comment

mate come on!!!! i'm a waitin for you!

Comment

Originally posted by RuBiQ
                          Clnmckec - Henrik Larsson verus Rubiq

Barcelona 1-3 Man Utd

I took an early lead and made full advantage of the space in midfield larsson had left wide open, then did my passing game till his team was wide open once again and made it 2-0 and popped in a third for the end of the first half, 2nd half i was experimenting with new tactics as the game was easily sewn up, with not much chance of losing i was showboating which cost me a late goal for the cheeky larsson. injury time and zambrotta was red carded with a terrible two footed challenge which giggs was unable to finish a final score scoring chance.

3-1 to rubiq final whistle and fair play to larsson, the banter was not the friendliest but like wenger, i hope larsson will in time shake my hand and have a glass of wine with me in the winners lounge.

Gg fella.
                          TO be fair there was no need for around 25 replays from various angles of your first goal. That apart you played well and deserved your win.

Comment

Just updated the fixtures for round 1.2 lol

Comment

ok psyduck i'll add you to my friends list and we can play anytime today if you like.

Comment

Yeah I forgot to say if you want then you can have your matches now.

Comment

Working...
                                X