Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pro Evo Soccer 6 - Xbox 360 - NTSC-UK Knock Out - Winner is Johnno15!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crimson Day
    OK just had my match with me losing 2-0

Was the right result, was definatly the weaker player so knew i would have to win on the break and the ammont of shots i fluffed up was unreal all one on one with the keeper to alot of them i took it around the keeper pressed shoot and the player played the ball backwardsft: and i can still miss an open goal and hit the crossbar grrr. wasnt supprised though as he is top of my friends list rankings, was good for me really as game will be gone in the next few days. well done stu and good luck

now just to reclaim my pride by annyilating johnny 15 and claiming my clown back mwhahahha im after blood this time bitch its personal
    Who cares about this tourny!? I wanna see this clown game!

Comment

Originally posted by Selix
      Who cares about this tourny!? I wanna see this clown game!
      You dont really, its not for the faint of heart its going to be a real blood bath Blood will be spilled this night

Comment

The battle is commencing *start the war drums*

Comment

Originally posted by Pookmunki
          My match with Sam McG was cancelled due to terrible lag, an absolute farce, my housemate is d/l on the wireless network and has gone out, had terrible live connection all day so not much i could do im afraid, agreed to forfiet match to Sam McG...fingers crossed next time will be ok, if not, il withdraw from the comp
          It's a cup now mate, so if you forfeit... you're out.

We'll try to reschedule as per my PM, but other than tomorrow I'm not sure I can fit it in.

Comment

Originally posted by sam1981
            It's a cup now mate, so if you forfeit... you're out.

We'll try to reschedule as per my PM, but other than tomorrow I'm not sure I can fit it in.
            thats cool mate, can try again tmoz nite

Comment

ok our game just ended 2-0 *hangs head in shame* my clown although the changes i had i should have won this game was an epic 15 minute battle royal the stakes where high and i just didnt deliver (again) playing so poorly tonight its unreal

Comment

ok our game just ended 2-0 *hangs head in shame* my clown although the changes i had i should have won this game was an epic 15 minute battle royal the stakes where high and i just didnt deliver (again) playing so poorly tonight its unreal
                Can't believe you lost mate! You clown!

hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by Selix
                  Can't believe you lost mate! You clown!

hehehe
                  I know its going to be a sad day at the circus tommorow

Comment

Great game but ultimately Im the victor now take your clown and be gone

Seriously though what an epic I had to clear of my line twice and what you were doing with Eto Ill never know were you trying to walk the ball in?

Comment

I wasnt i was pressing shoot but the bastard just kept running dont worry his head is now on my mantle for making me look an ass

Comment

I wasnt i was pressing shoot but the bastard just kept running dont worry his head is now on my mantle for making me look an ass
                        Hahaha I just couldn't stop laughing when I got the tackle in it was a tense game

Comment

yes defo tense, i was swearing at the tv so much when he tried to walk to ball in instead of bloody shooting

Comment

yes defo tense, i was swearing at the tv so much when he tried to walk to ball in instead of bloody shooting
                            It was great stuff when I scored the second goal I did a little jig around the room

Although you still seem to be using MY clown avater

Comment

I was gutted when you headed that goal in, although had a feeling that i was gonna pull 2 back as basicly the entire last 30 mins was all in your half of the pitch with so many shots and i still didnt score one and the clown will disapear once mygamercard updates it im just trying to hold onto it as long as i humanly can its hard saying my final goodbyes.

Comment

Still no reply from Benji

Comment

Working...
                                X