Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pro Evo Soccer 6 - Xbox 360 - NTSC-UK Knock Out - Winner is Johnno15!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<<<< This clown is no more it was a teary emotional goodbye but all is well im now very attatched to my camp pink friend instead

Comment

Originally posted by Crimson Day
      <<<< This clown is no more it was a teary emotional goodbye but all is well im now very attatched to my camp pink friend instead
      Class

Comment

Me and psyduck just had our game and it was immense!.

Final Score 3-2 to me

0-0 at half time then Rooney sparked the game in to life with a lovely goal.

Henry equalized shortly after with a lucky goal but Im not gonna complain.

Almost immediately from kick off it was 2-1 Saha just walked through my defense unchallenged.

I was heading out and pysduck was dominating hahahahahah until he played what has to be the most stupid back pass I have ever seen not necessarily his fault the computer just left it half way between his last player and his goal keeper Henry ran on to it and there was only ever going to be one outcome.

Extra time came and with every attack he looked menacing and then completely against the run off play I scored a third and shut up shop.

Until Henry was clean through on goal and was chopped down by Brown. Naughty Naughty

Anyway good fun had by all and I luck forward to the next round.

Unlucky Pysduck

Comment

CK 1980 let me know when your ready for our game, tonight or tomorrow evening are best for me mate.

Comment

Alright Sputnick,

I'm not sure if i'll be able to get on tonight mate, i'll try later on and see if you're about, if not we'll sort it out tomorrow, hopefully we'll cross each others path at some point! What time are you thinking about??

Comment

Originally posted by CK 1980
              Alright Sputnick,

I'm not sure if i'll be able to get on tonight mate, i'll try later on and see if you're about, if not we'll sort it out tomorrow, hopefully we'll cross each others path at some point! What time are you thinking about??
              well i'll be busy until probably 7pm tomorrow evening.

tonight would be better for me tbh

Comment

Was decent enough game m8, although i felt i didn't play anywhere near as good as i would hav liked and u cud have got sommat out of the match if u hadn't missed a few of those sitters?

good game nevertheless though m8.

was in top 100 for a week but lost 4 in a row andgotta up my game if i wnna win!

Comment

Originally posted by sputnick
                  well i'll be busy until probably 7pm tomorrow evening.

tonight would be better for me tbh
                  I can't get on tonight mate, sorry! We'll definitely play tomorrow!!

Comment

Shouldn't all the first round games have been played by now ?

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
                      Its says Monday to Saturday

Comment

My bad - Eezy and myself played our game at least 1.5 weeks ago so I thought it shoulda wrapped by now.

That's a lot of outstanding games to be played.

Comment

Yeah I think there are a few no shows

Comment

Hopefully myself and Sputnick will be playing later, maybe it's harder than everybody thought to actually be online at the same time as their opponent, bear with it, maybe we should say anybody who hasn't played by Sunday evening is out and that's final?

Comment

Originally posted by CK 1980
                              Hopefully myself and Sputnick will be playing later, maybe it's harder than everybody thought to actually be online at the same time as their opponent, bear with it, maybe we should say anybody who hasn't played by Sunday evening is out and that's final?
                              Its deffo a pain in the arse to get online together but I think tonight will be the cutt off as stated in the rules

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
                                Yeah they should. I might just try and get all the winners together and start again. If there are any players left over that we need to make it even then we'll have to get some round 1 losing players in because atleast we know they will turn up!

Are you up for it yoshimax if we have to start again?

Comment

Working...
                                X