Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pro Evo Soccer 6 - Xbox 360 - NTSC-UK Knock Out - Winner is Johnno15!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah mate I am online now and should be til abut 10 or 11

Comment

Ezee Ryder 5-0 Marmite

Was actually a tight game til 40 mins when I scored, could have gone either way really. Thought the turning point was when I was 2-0 up and under some pressure and Joe Cole missed a glorious chance, who knows what would have happened if Marmite got a goal back. After that really I just played on the break and nabbed a few goals. Nice playing with you mate. Cheers.

Comment

Ezee beat me 5-0. Shocking really. Ive been having a mare on this game all weekend. Sometimes it just seems to hate me. Ive lost count of the number of times over the course of the last two days that the players have just passed it out of play for no apparent reason.

Anyway, well played mate. As soon as you went 1-0 up that was it for me. I had a good chance to get back in to it at 2-0 but unsurprisingly it went wide. A combination of shocking defending and good finishing battered me in the end.

Comment

Ace not many matches left!

So Ezee is in the final then! Marmite still has a chance for 3rd if your up for it mate!

When is the other semi being played?

Comment

Yeah might as well.

Need to have a rest from this for a couple of days though i think before i throw the controller through my telly!!

Comment

I think once we know who's in the Final we'll post the day and time it's being played so we can all check to see who wins at a similar time.

Comment

Cool, sounds good. My break from this game has done me the world of good, when I was playing constantly I was finding all these niggles and annoyances. Then I took a break and played the odd few matches now and again I am finding the game is just coming natural. Very strange.

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder
                  Cool, sounds good. My break from this game has done me the world of good, when I was playing constantly I was finding all these niggles and annoyances. Then I took a break and played the odd few matches now and again I am finding the game is just coming natural. Very strange.
                  Well I've not been on it for 2 weeks and I've just put it in so we'll see!
                  Last edited by MarioMark; 03-12-2006, 17:43.

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder
                    Thats what happened to me. Got my points up to something like 6400, butthen carried on playing match after match and eventually got worse and worse. It just doesnt seem to want me to pass to my own players!

Right, definitely having a break from this now. Until the 3rd place game i reckon

Comment

Originally posted by Selix
                      Well I've not been on it for 2 weeks and I've just put it in so we'll see!
                      Lost

Comment

jonno, fancy trying to get our game out of the way tonight or tomorrow night ?

Then the winner can prepare for the grand finals

Comment

Originally posted by RuBiQ
                          jonno, fancy trying to get our game out of the way tonight or tomorrow night ?

Then the winner can prepare for the grand finals
                          Yeah, the longer you guys take the more time ezee gets to rest and we all secretly want him to lose!

JK
                          Last edited by MarioMark; 04-12-2006, 13:32.

Comment

if I win i wont be letting him take me from the rear Selix dont u worry

Comment

Originally posted by RuBiQ
                              if I win i wont be letting him take me from the rear Selix dont u worry
                              Are you gonna go easy on johnno in your match Rubiq? It's his birthday today!

Happy Birthday mate!

Comment

aye ill go easy, easy on the lube that is

Comment

Working...
                                X