Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pro Evo Soccer 6 - Xbox 360 - NTSC-UK Knock Out - Winner is Johnno15!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

btw psyduck, i wasnt ignoring ya later in the game, after you scored i disconnect the headset as it distracts me from fully concentrating, plus, i doubted you wanted to hear my screaming abuse at my bungling idiot players tonight

Comment

Took me a while to remember my goal, I was just running around in the box hoping for a penalty tbh, then gave up and crossed it - goal!

Comment

Great! Another match in the bag. Just waiting for Johnno15 vs Hoolak now!

Don't forget Rubiq, if you lose your Semi you are still in the tourney for the 3rd place play off.
        Last edited by MarioMark; 30-11-2006, 23:23.

Comment

2-1 To me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty scrappy game with all the goals coming from mistakes or goal mouth scrambles.

Unlucky Hoolak

Comment

Loada **** Safe to say that Dida is now walking as if his arse ate a football. Good game. Good luck.

Comment

losing isnt part of the plan selix, I plan on starting the game with a couple of early strikes next round

Comment

Originally posted by RuBiQ
                losing isnt part of the plan selix, I plan on starting the game with a couple of early strikes next round
                Not against my defence

Comment

wow, the mind games have well and truly begun.

Comment

Originally posted by johnno15
                    Not against my defence
                    I like a defensive opponent, it means they already have the mindset that they are gonna lose therefore focus on there defending ability.. Even better as I like to attack attack attack attack

Ill be making Sure Ronaldo and Ronaldinho are on top form come match day so dont you worry snowflake your defense will be busy, then again, I might change and choose ManYoo as Rooney is fast and hard to bully off the ball and scores goals with ease.

Either way, I have a 'You been Merked' heading your way..

Get it done this weekend if you like??, no point in prolonging your suffering jonboy

Comment

Semis are underway
                      Last edited by MarioMark; 01-12-2006, 14:55.

Comment

is it hoolak and eazy ryder in teh other semi finals ?

What happened to that marmite bloke, i thought he was the reigning PES Daddy on here ?

Comment

Im still here, although not quite the reigning champ!

Me and Ezee need to sort our Semi out. Let me know if you can do it this weekend mate

Comment

Originally posted by RuBiQ
                            I like a defensive opponent, it means they already have the mindset that they are gonna lose therefore focus on there defending ability.. Even better as I like to attack attack attack attack

Ill be making Sure Ronaldo and Ronaldinho are on top form come match day so dont you worry snowflake your defense will be busy, then again, I might change and choose ManYoo as Rooney is fast and hard to bully off the ball and scores goals with ease.

Either way, I have a 'You been Merked' heading your way..

Get it done this weekend if you like??, no point in prolonging your suffering jonboy
                            Keep talking son I like knocking people down a peg or two

Comment

Yeah Marmite I am free this weekend, am free tonight aswell if you are on. I think we played before, dunno what the result was though. If I am at home my 360 is usually on so probably best messaging me on there.

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder
                                Yeah Marmite I am free this weekend, am free tonight aswell if you are on. I think we played before, dunno what the result was though. If I am at home my 360 is usually on so probably best messaging me on there.
                                I think you beat me! Basically i hate Adriano. And im **** at defending online wheraes i would say its my forte offline against mates. Annoying.

Anyway, will look for you online across the course of the weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X