Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pro Evo Soccer 6 - Xbox 360 - NTSC-UK Knock Out - Winner is Johnno15!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Selix
    Yeah, the longer you guys take the more time ezee gets to rest and we all secretly want him to lose!

JK
    Yeah I do deserve a good hiding and maybe deserve to lose at PES too.

Comment

Originally posted by RuBiQ
      jonno, fancy trying to get our game out of the way tonight or tomorrow night ?

Then the winner can prepare for the grand finals
      Im available all day but Im in work 5.30 till 9.30 just send me a pm with a time and we will get your beating out of the way

Comment

Johnno, I am gonna enjoy beating you like a red headed stepchild so much snowflake

Ill drop that PM later, cant find you any KY so it will have to be a dry bumming for you!!

Comment

Johnno, I am gonna enjoy beating you like a red headed stepchild so much snowflake

Ill drop that PM later, cant find you any KY so it will have to be a dry bumming for you!!
          Ok stud Ill bring the wine

Comment

Looks like the dry bum ****ing will have to wait

4-1 to me

The score tells a different story to how the game was.

First half was pretty even and then second half when I scored my team went to sleep and it was just wave after wave of attacks I was very very lucky to still be in the game but If you keep missing chances you will get punished. Two corners later and its 4-1.

GG mate very unlucky

Comment

Nice one!

Unlucky rubiq

Good luck in the final ezee and johnno.

Shall we get the 3rd place match done first before the final?

Comment

Sounds good, so when are we playing Johnno? Let me know when you are free mate.

Comment

Im free most times tbh mate slumming student that I am.

The only times Im not available is 5 30 to 6 30 monday to friday nights as I work. Any time other than that and Im yours

Comment

Originally posted by Selix
                    Are you gonna go easy on johnno in your match Rubiq? It's his birthday today!

Happy Birthday mate!
                    Lol only just saw this message I wasn't being an ignorant sod.

Thanks for the birthday message

Comment

Originally posted by johnno15
                      Im free most times tbh mate slumming student that I am.

The only times Im not available is 5 30 to 6 30 monday to friday nights as I work. Any time other than that and Im yours
                      Ah like two peas in a pod we are then, lol! I can deal with those timings, just dunno if we are doing this 3rd place playoff before or after yet, otherwise I would play you tomorrow.

Comment

it was one of them games which you have no control over and when the pro evo gods in the sky deem you to be shafted that is to be the case.

early goal from jonno was quashed seconds later with my goal, then typically the shaft of an own goal bouncing in from one of the defenders caused me to play chase the game. 2nd half in all fairness was dominated from me, i cannot believe the ammount of bull**** misses my players made, 6 yards out and missing!!

it may of been 4-1 but in all fairness it should of been me with the 4 goals, i had enough chances.

GG johnno boy, I deffo wanna rematch sometime soon though. 'stuffy muth*****ker' :P

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder
                          Ah like two peas in a pod we are then, lol! I can deal with those timings, just dunno if we are doing this 3rd place playoff before or after yet, otherwise I would play you tomorrow.
                          Up to you really mate. I just thought it would be fitting to have the final match last after the 3rd place match. I'll get intouch with the losers now and see when they're having their match.

Comment

it was one of them games which you have no control over and when the pro evo gods in the sky deem you to be shafted that is to be the case.

early goal from jonno was quashed seconds later with my goal, then typically the shaft of an own goal bouncing in from one of the defenders caused me to play chase the game. 2nd half in all fairness was dominated from me, i cannot believe the ammount of bull**** misses my players made, 6 yards out and missing!!

it may of been 4-1 but in all fairness it should of been me with the 4 goals, i had enough chances.

GG johnno boy, I deffo wanna rematch sometime soon though. 'stuffy muth*****ker' :P
                            Looks like you were posting at the same time mate. Let us know when your having your match
                            Last edited by MarioMark; 07-12-2006, 10:41.

Comment

Guess it would be better to do 3rd place playoff first, hopefully it is soon.

Comment

im free tomorrow night if the other person is for the 3rd place playoff.

Comment

Working...
                                X