Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pro Evo Soccer 6 - Xbox 360 - NTSC-UK Knock Out - Winner is Johnno15!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I doubt i will be around tomorrow night seeing as i seem to be out on the lash a lot at the moment. Saturday (before i head off to the Spurs game) or Sunday should be cool though?

Comment

yeah thats cool with me mate, i am off to dave fallows gangbang on sat so sunday will prob be best.

Comment

So seems like the 3rd place game is on Sunday, wanna do the final on Monday johnno?

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder
          So seems like the 3rd place game is on Sunday, wanna do the final on Monday johnno?
          Yep no probs matey. Ill prise myself away from the wii for 15mins so you can give me a seeing to

Comment

lol, nah sure it will be a good game! Yeah same with me, been playing my Wii for these last few days! I think my 360 feels like its not loved!

Comment

lol, nah sure it will be a good game! Yeah same with me, been playing my Wii for these last few days! I think my 360 feels like its not loved!
              Footy games on Live are ace so the 360 will always get a bit of loving at the start of every football season.

Well cya...back to the Wii!

Comment

Originally posted by RuBiQ
                yeah thats cool with me mate, i am off to dave fallows gangbang on sat so sunday will prob be best.
                will be on from now for a bit before the Chelsea Arsenal game, then on again after that i reckon. Drop me an invite when you can play if you see me online and we can do it then

Comment

Originally posted by Marmite
                  will be on from now for a bit before the Chelsea Arsenal game, then on again after that i reckon. Drop me an invite when you can play if you see me online and we can do it then
                  Let us know when you're having your game mate and then we'll get the final underway after.

Comment

Didnt see Rubiq online yesterday so maybe try again tonight

Comment

im online later m8 deffo..

most of the nigth from say 7pm so i can make dinner and get my stuff ironed for work first.

Comment

most of the nigth from say 7pm so i can make dinner and get my stuff ironed for work first.
                        It's not quite the life of a footballer isn't it mate.

Comment

Have been on since 9 tonight and have sent you 4 invites in that time but have had no response for some reason.

Looks like it will have to be some other time. I suggest the guys in the final get their game played whenever suits them. No point waiting for us.

Comment

Fair enough, Johnno when do you wanna play?

Comment

Originally posted by Marmite
                              Have been on since 9 tonight and have sent you 4 invites in that time but have had no response for some reason.

Looks like it will have to be some other time. I suggest the guys in the final get their game played whenever suits them. No point waiting for us.
                              Never mind mate don't bother with the 3rd place game, cheers anyway. I'll change the title to Final

Comment

Fair enough, Johnno when do you wanna play?
                                How about 2moz buddy any time after about 7

Comment

Working...
                                X