Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pro Evo Soccer 6 - Xbox 360 - NTSC-UK Knock Out - Winner is Johnno15!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYI, the update last night for Pro Evo has fixed all live issues. It now runs better than it ever has done in any version of the game. Silky smooth, responsive football. Its like the player is sitting next to you, just as we were initially promised. No host switching nonsense just a perect running for the full game, brilliant.

Comment

It twiddled a few times last night when CK and me were playing but you could definately see/feel the difference - about fuggin time they could salvage this game online yet.

Comment

So that's round 1 done now! Quarter Finals are on!!!

Comment

sent you a friends request CK, let me know when you want to play!

Comment

Whenever you like mate, i'm free all weekend. I'll accept it tonight!! I'll see when you're on live and send you a message!

Comment

I've posted here and PM'd Rubiq to try to set up a game but no reply yet...
              Trying again here: 5:30-7:00 mon/tues/wed will do me Rubiq!

Comment

Marmite (Chelsea) 7 - 1 Yesteryeargames (Man U)

Think we both suffered from lag duriing this one as it was skipping about all over the place for me as well mate. Ah well, cheers for the game.

Comment

CK 1980, I am on tonight!

Comment

Ooh I'd love to spectate Ezee vs CK having been horsed by both of them ><

Comment

Yeh lag was unplayable at times, so i tried to get a respective 3-0 but i only managed 3 reds lol good luck next round

Comment

CK 1980 1-2 Ezee Ryder

Pulsating match! CK led at half time due to an own goal but deserved the lead due to having slightly more pressure. Oh and he had Rooney sent off right at half time. Second half was a surge from me but I kept missing clear cut chances and then with 85 min I thought I had lost it as every bounce of the ball kept falling to him and he kept running the wings with Ronaldo. Then in stoppage time I get a corner and take it short and cut in with Adriano for a shot but it is blocked but comes straight back to him and I curled in a beauty! Then as that wasn't dramatic enough straight from the centre I won the ball and ran down the wing with Adriano, had a shot which was well saved but it fell ever so kindly for Recoba who nodded it home for a 2-1 win! Two stoppage time goals! What a game! Unlucky mate.
                        Last edited by ezee ryder; 26-11-2006, 18:32.

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder
                          CK 1980 1-2 Ezee Ryder

Pulsating match! CK led at half time due to an own goal but deserved the lead due to having slightly more pressure. Oh and he had Rooney sent off right at half time. Second half was a surge from me but I kept missing clear cut chances and then with 85 min I thought I had lost it as every bounce of the ball kept falling to him and he kept running the wings with Ronaldo. Then in stoppage time I get a corner and take it short and cut in with Adriano for a shot but it is blocked but comes straight back to him and I curled in a beauty! Then as that wasn't dramatic enough straight from the centre I won the ball and ran down the wing with Adriano, had a shot which was well saved but it fell ever so kindly for Recoba who nodded it home for a 2-1 win! Two stoppage time goals! What a game! Unlucky mate.
                          Ezee you jammy guy, makes me wish i could have taken part in the tournament. would of been jokes. Ill put money on the fact that ezee will win this tournament. he lives and breathes pro evo. when hes not playing exceptionally well hes being the luckiest guy alive. lol

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder
                            CK 1980 1-2 Ezee Ryder

Jammy B*****d!

Ezee your doing well, I always said you were the favourite. I wish I put a bet on now but that would be against the NTSC-UK rules!
                            Last edited by MarioMark; 26-11-2006, 20:38.

Comment

Cheers....i think

Comment

Good game Ezee, really enjoyed it until near the end!!! :S:S

I feel so hard done by, nevermind, at least I got beat by a good player!!

Will have to play you again sometime, get my revenge!!

Comment

Working...
                                X