Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pro Evo Soccer 6 - Xbox 360 - NTSC-UK Knock Out - Winner is Johnno15!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mardigan8
    PM'd Samar7 to arrange game for tonight, hopefully get it out the way.

Should set a deadline and if one opponent doesn't get in touch then thay are disqualified?
    Good idea. I'm hoping we'll get the 1st round done by Friday.

Even though I'll be done tonight if you know what I mean.

lol

Comment

As long as I can get away with not having my match tonight, got to look after my girlfriends dogs while she's at a funeral.

Comment

Originally posted by Myth
        As long as I can get away with not having my match tonight, got to look after my girlfriends dogs while she's at a funeral.
        Yeah no worries mate. That's why we're giving a week to do the first round. Got to be flexible with times when it comes to these kind of things

Comment

Because there are 32 players in the first round it's hard to get them all to play on the same night so I've made it from Monday until Saturday to get your first round match in

Comment

Originally posted by Marmite
            Still waiting to hear back from my opponent.
            replied :P

Comment

my opp aint available tonight will try and get it done by thursday if thats ok

Comment

No worries maman! Round one is going through until Saturday!

Comment

Just had my match against ?themanwithapc? it was amazing! I was winning 2-1 at half time and we played through the second half with no goals scored and then right at the death deep into injury time and I conceded to make it 2-2! I was GUTTED !

So with the painful disappointment of throwing away my win I was a complete mess in extra time and ended up losing 5-2. 3 goals conceded in the first half of extra time! The match doesn?t tell the story but at the same time the best man won.

Can't believe it went from me being through to the next round to me getting thrashed in a matter of minutes!

Good luck in the next round mate!

Comment

Originally posted by Selix
                    Just had my match against ?themanwithapc? it was amazing! I was winning 2-1 at half time and we played through the second half with no goals scored and then right at the death deep into injury time and I conceded to make it 2-2! I was GUTTED !

So with the painful disappointment of throwing away my win I was a complete mess in extra time and ended up losing 5-2. 3 goals conceded in the first half of extra time! The match doesn?t tell the story but at the same time the best man won.

Can't believe it went from me being through to the next round to me getting thrashed in a matter of minutes!

Good luck in the next round mate!
                    Yeah, what a great match mate. It's the beauty of Pro Evo.

You also forgot to mention that you were Arsenal, I was Inter Milan and the person to score that last minute equaliser was none other than Patrick Viera.

Comment

Originally posted by themanwithapc
                      You also forgot to mention that you were Arsenal, I was Inter Milan and the person to score that last minute equaliser was none other than Patrick Viera.
                      Oh yeah! That just adds to my pain lol

Comment

Selix, sorry for being a pain but I was in two minds whether to keep the 360 version or not and in the end I decided to get my dosh back and get Gears or War next week and I will get the PC version of PES6 so I can play PC and PS2 PES6 owners online...

So can ya take me off the list mate!

I hated the fact that the players were smaller in the 360 version and that that it played too fast and arcadey for my liking and I didn't like the 'hardly any fouls' in the 360 version too!
                        Last edited by phillai; 06-11-2006, 19:14.

Comment

OK mate

Comment

Just had my match with Razu. It took the piss to be honest - I won, but the victory should have been his. He went 1-0 up in the first, after I brought my keeper out too early in a moment of madness. The rest of the half (and pretty much the rest of the game) had me hacking him down because I can't get the hang of the player change - yet I got a raft of yellows and only one red.

2nd half he consistently tried to exploit the space down the left where my player had been sent off, but virtully every pass he tried went awry, and I kept winning the 50-50s in cruical positions.

In short - it was an amazing game for me, but I'm very lucky to be through.

Final Score Arsenal 2 - Manchester United 1

Comment

razu(Man Utd) 1 - 2 widegoat(Arsenal)

Was looking good at half time, I was 1-0 up and Arsenal were down to 10 men, (I think it was in the 1st half). A slight technical hitch just before half time, (wireless controller ran out of charge, had to plug in a wired one, sorry for the unusually long throw-in preparation ). The sound of the whistle was still ringing in our ears as the equaliser screamed into the net after a delightful combination of attacking mastery and defensive penis-headery.

Never mind, back to square one. I'll just have to put another away, easy. Oh wait, what's that, another goal? In almost the same way? Oh FFS!

To be quite honest, 2-1 was quite kind as the post was hit once or twice and a few that the keeper had no chance of saving just went wide.

Good game, decent connection, no excuses, more practise required

Comment

Me and ToyThatKills played our match.

Man Utd (hoolak) 1 - 0 Arsenal (ToyThatKills)

Good game fella.

Comment

Working...
                                X