Call Of Duty 3 (360) - The Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah it's number 3 that's busting my balls

COD2 was so much better single player it's a real shame this game has got everything perfect bar the actual design of the SP levels and a few other wee things (getting shot through walls).

Comment

Originally posted by Crisp_Rapper View Post
      and yeah, you don't know how much i was trying to active reload my ****ing shotgun..... every. single. time. without fail i'd mash the RB and nothing would happen. sprinting too, i'd hold the sodding A button and just jump. i quite enjoy playing this but was completely off form, it's all down to the beast that is gears completely re-arranging my brain.
      LOL, I played COD3 a couple of days ago , and I was doing the exact same thing, everytime I wanted to reload I threw a grenade .....

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK View Post
      Don't get me started on that mortar part - Do you know you can adjust it with the right stick (for distance) as well as the left stick for left/right motion ? Once I got that down I got that ****er of a bit done.
      erm.... I was only shooting tree's with the damn mortar, and then I was killed in a few seconds so I had hardly any time to find out how the control the damn thing, and that checkpoint is to FAR back.....
      Must give it another go sometime (after I finished played Zelda..)

Comment

Anyone playing this anymore or has everyone traded their copy in?

Comment

Originally posted by Bleeders View Post
          Anyone playing this anymore or has everyone traded their copy in?
          I traded mine as soon as Gears arrived. I loved the game but the ranked matches were broken at the time otherwise I might`ve kept hold of it to try for some achievements.

Comment

I traded mine when GRAW2 launched - I tried going back to the SP and it just wound me up all over again and nobody was playing online.

A pity as online was pretty damn good - Still I think 2 is all round the better game.

Comment

Thanks guys, you've convinced me that it's not worth holding onto.

Traded in towards Guitar Hero 2 ftw!

Comment

Anyone playing this? Im on it quite often, I bloody love it - awesome online play. Just got off a game where I got 82 kills with the Kar-98K, I was taking down snipers, support gunners, other riflemen.. it was ace!

Comment

still not played online yet, when i tried the other week nooone was online, is online any good ?

anyone around later?

Comment

Originally posted by RuBiQ View Post
                    still not played online yet, when i tried the other week nooone was online, is online any good ?

anyone around later?
                    It`s not bad mate, although I know you don`t like FPS` on the console so you might not like it.

Comment

All the old regulars fancy getting back together for a huge game of this sometime soon?

Comment

Working...
                      X