Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(close) Pro Evo 6 NTSC-UK UEFA Cup (RIP NTSC-UK League)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crimson Day View Post
    Dont make me come over there

Comment

Originally posted by illumanati2 View Post
      we have tried playing this game 3 times tonight but revisedgenocides connection kept cutting off
      the 3 games were as follows before it cut off in the first half each game

illumanati 2-0 revisegenocide
      illumanati 0-1 revise
      ill 2-0 revise

not sure when we are gonna get this game done due to both having work commitments

can we possibly play this game in conjuntion with the 2nd rnd games, i know all games are ment to be played by the 13th but its not his fault if he is having connection problems
      Hmmm interesting situation. Yeah I will put that fixture alongside the 2nd round of games so you guys can try again. Is that cool?

Comment

Originally posted by johnno15 View Post
        No i know what you thinking, there will be no bumming thank you very much im sure your a very attractive feller but you just not my type, unless your a middle aged soccer mum then hay hay feel free to give me a bell anytime

Comment

Results for first round of fixtures (barring one) are in, look below to see how everyone did (feel free to point and laugh, lol).

Also on the second round of fixtures along with the period in which they should be played are now up on the first page. Good luck

Ajay1986 0-1 Jebus
          hoolak 1-4 ezee ryder
          Crimson Day 1-3 johnno15
          AaronBekir 3-1 Selix
          RuBiQ 1-2 bash
          Marmite 2-2 CK1980
          Psyduck 3-2 clnmckec
          illumanati2 vs revisedgenocide
          (fixture above added to be played in 2nd round of fixtures period, if not played both of you will be given a point each)
          yesteryeargames 0-0 1P King

Comment

hoolak vs Selix

Ooo I have the Liverpool fan! Seen as Forest aren't in this game I'll have to be Arsenal and beat you 6-3.

Hehehe

Edit: Also it's last player vs 2nd to last player! Should be interesting!

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder View Post
              11 Jan 07 - 21st Jan 07 (Extra few days given)

Ajay1986 vs RuBiQ
              hoolak vs Selix
              Crimson Day vs bash
              AaronBekir vs ezee ryder
              Marmite vs 1P King
              Psyduck vs illumanati2
              revisedgenocide vs Jebus
              yesteryeargames vs CK1980

Postponed fixture (to be played during 2nd round of fixtures)

illumanati vs revisedgenocide

Click here for League Table

Please add your opponent to your friends list and when your match is done please post your result so I can add it to the table. Cheers.
              Where am I ?

Comment

Originally posted by johnno15 View Post
                Where am I ?
                You do not exsist therefore you do not play! mwahahahaha! Just messing, it has now been added to the first page! sorry for the confusion, I added those fixtures late at night!

Comment

Originally posted by Selix View Post
                  hoolak vs Selix

Ooo I have the Liverpool fan! Seen as Forest aren't in this game I'll have to be Arsenal and beat you 6-3.

Hehehe

Edit: Also it's last player vs 2nd to last player! Should be interesting!
                  AaronBekir vs ezee ryder

I know what you mean, the top two take on each other early on, should be fun. Its like a local derby match though, we play each other alot.....oh and its manager (him) vs sales assistant (me). GRRRRRR, lol!

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder View Post
                    You do not exsist therefore you do not play! mwahahahaha! Just messing, it has now been added to the first page! sorry for the confusion, I added those fixtures late at night!
                    I promise I wont win this time

Comment

ok as long as you promise!

Comment

Let us know when you want to play Hoolak. As I said we've both had a bad start to the league so I'm looking forward to this match!

Comment

psyduck and revise let me know when we can play our matches im raring to go. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Selix View Post
                            Let us know when you want to play Hoolak. As I said we've both had a bad start to the league so I'm looking forward to this match!
                            Cool. Hope you don't mind we play our game next week? I'm free anytime Monday, Tues, Weds and Thurs Just started my 4 long days shift at work and I usually feel too battered when I get home (after being on games all day) I'm looking to exchange positions with you in thy league. I won't be going the correct reds when I play you unfortunately. I will probably be the scum
                            Last edited by hudson; 11-01-2007, 20:03.

Comment

I've PMed someone, thought it was you illumanati, but seems not...
                              anyway, tomorrow 5-6:30 is fine, or 10:00 onwards is fine with me, if you can do that?

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
                                Cool. Hope you don't mind we play our game next week? I'm free anytime Monday, Tues, Weds and Thurs Just started my 4 long days shift at work and I usually feel too battered when I get home (after being on games all day) I'm looking to exchange positions with you in thy league. I won't be going the correct reds when I play you unfortunately. I will probably be the scum
                                Anytime next week sounds good to me mate! I'll probably catch you online on here or the 360 so I'll drop you a PM. Busy with Lost Planet at the moment anyway which is AMAZING!

Comment

Working...
                                X