Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(close) Pro Evo 6 NTSC-UK UEFA Cup (RIP NTSC-UK League)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone has to register on the PESRankings website to get into the league, which could result in some people not doing it all or simply not just bothering, lol! Would maybe be better if scores get posted on here and I will sort out the table/fixtures?

Comment

well either ways good, im sure it wouldnt take much effort for us all to sign up once, but hay im not fussy HOHOHO

Comment

Yeah, if you build it they will come.. erm, yeah... all people got to do is register then find the event and sign up with the password you would eventually P.M us :P

Comment

I'll sign up on there if thats how you decide to do it, no worries.

Comment

I've signed up to the site. Let us know what to do from there on ezee.

Comment

Am I too late to sign up for this?

Comment

Right i have now signed up for it lets get it started :-)

Comment

Yeah ok everyone sign up and then let me know! Can't get it started til everyone signs up on PESRankings. Myth, if you can find another player to join too then you are most welcome to join because otherwise we would have uneven number of players.

Comment

Im all signed up

Comment

Signed up!

May I suggest you give a cut-off date for registration or we could be waiting til March to get everyone signed up for the league?

Comment

i trie d signing up but dont know if i did it right????? just post the fixtures on here with scores its easier

Comment

I just signed up to the website. Do I have to do anything else? Like find our league?

Cheers.

Merry Xmas People!

Comment

Originally posted by illumanati2 View Post
                            i trie d signing up but dont know if i did it right????? just post the fixtures on here with scores its easier
                            yeah that is what I suggested otherwise we could be waiting for a looooooooooooooooong time for people to sign up.

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder View Post
                              yeah that is what I suggested otherwise we could be waiting for a looooooooooooooooong time for people to sign up.

go with that then we can start in new year, im away till monday the 8th so if fixtures are printed on here say the 5th one week to play the first ones will be good, like my friend says we will be waiting till next crimbo at this rate, lol. so if everyone agrees just post here. im game

in the meantime if anyone wants some PRE season friendlies please add me
                              KINGHIPPO1977

Comment

hey clnmckec, shame about the connection probs earlier. Seems this was a worldwide issue according to Major Nelson. I got booted just as I was awarded a pen

Play again soon mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X