Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(close) Pro Evo 6 NTSC-UK UEFA Cup (RIP NTSC-UK League)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im gonna pull out of this, taking a little too long to sort out
    if any one wants to play a few games let me know,
    happy new year

Comment

Originally posted by illumanati2 View Post
      im gonna pull out of this, taking a little too long to sort out
      if any one wants to play a few games let me know,
      happy new year
      Dont take your ball home and burst it!

You'll kick yourself when it gets going.

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
        Dont take your ball home and burst it!

You'll kick yourself when it gets going.
        i know what your saying im sure it will be a good crack, but we got all the plyers ready and waiting, im sure if you run the names thro the pc it will generate the fixtures, say print 2 lots at a time with a time scale of 2 weeks to play the games and everyone is laughing, play at your lesiure. im sure this could be sorted in 5 mins, i just wanna play pro evo.

Comment

Originally posted by illumanati2 View Post
          i know what your saying im sure it will be a good crack, but we got all the plyers ready and waiting, im sure if you run the names thro the pc it will generate the fixtures, say print 2 lots at a time with a time scale of 2 weeks to play the games and everyone is laughing, play at your lesiure. im sure this could be sorted in 5 mins, i just wanna play pro evo.
          I'm sure Ezee will be back soon with a decision on which way he wants to set it up. I'm like you, I wanna play, but I'll let Ezee have some time to set it up (whichever way) when he is ready. This is the xmas holiday period still

Yeah, play some Pro Evo, but keep your name on this list as I'm sure it'll be on soon-ish.

Comment

Yeah I am still here, been very busy with work and stuff over the last few days. Forget PESRankings, I will do it manually. The first set of fixtures will be up in the next few days, maybe even tonight!

Comment

Nice one.

Comment

whooooo
                praise the lord and ezee too

Comment

Excellent, glad it's gonna get up and running.

Comment

First set of fixtures are up guys, spread the word!

Comment

double posted for some reason, oops!
                      Last edited by ezee ryder; 29-12-2006, 17:25.

Comment

Can't wait to get this underway! Are we using PES Ranking or not?

Better get some practice in!
                        Last edited by MarioMark; 29-12-2006, 18:11. Reason: Typo

Comment

I'm just gonna do it manually mate!

Comment

First result of the league is ezee ryder 4-1 hoolak, very entertaining game. hoolak got henze sent off in first 20 mins and from then on it was a seige from me but just couldn't score which was a result of poor finishing and good defending from hoolak. When I did score I thought the goals would pour in but still poor finishing and good defending denied me. Got it to 4-0 (via some close range finishing) with abt 5 mins to go and hoolak scored a well crafted goal to make it 4-1. Good start to the league!

Comment

Well myself and Selix just finished our match.

Finished 3 - 1 to me.

I was Real Madrid (although im a Man Utd supporter) he was Arsenal.

1 - 0 to him on 15 mins, great long run and goal by henry

1 - 1 great ronaldo run with a powerful finish

2 - 1 to me amazing robinho header from 15 yards

3 - 1 to me, beckham cuts inside and scores a scorcher

HT took of ronaldo replaced by cassano.

senderos sent off 90th min for a desperate foul from behind when i was through on goal. (mistimed me thinks tho)

GAME STATS:

Real Madrid 3 - 1 Arsenal

21(15) Shots (on target) 5(3)
                              0 Penalties 0
                              4 Free Kicks 2
                              3 Corner Kicks 1
                              2(2) Fouls (offsides) 4(0)
                              0 Yellow Cards 0
                              0 Red Cards 1
                              47% Possesion 53%

good game overall, i should have scored more though in the second half!!

Well played, mate, hope we can play again.

Aaron

Comment

Yeah good game mate your defence could win you this league!

AaronBekir 3 ? 1 Selix

I opened the scoring early on but as usually I lose the plot under pressure and then conceded 3 goals. Second half was goalless and aaron carried on with the pressure but it could have gone either way at times, stupid mistake by me in the dying minutes when I fouled the last man and a deservedly got my self a red card.

It was one of those loses where you just take it on the chin because it was a fair result. Never mind at least I?m not sat in last place hey Hoolak!

P.S sorry that I had to pause it at the start, my controls and profile wasn't loaded up.

Comment

Working...
                                X