Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(close) Pro Evo 6 NTSC-UK UEFA Cup (RIP NTSC-UK League)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oooooooo sounds like it was a good game! hope the others follow our lead and get their fixtures done.

Comment

no problem mate, once i took ronaldo off i became toothless, hence me bringing on RVN. waas a great goal by henry though (i was a weeee bit pissed at the amount of distance he ran through my defence) though i tightened up straight away!!

again, good match, roll on match 2!

Aaron

Comment

We've not seen ezee's match but I reckon Beckhams goal is goal of the league so far. What a scorcher!

Comment

Yes good game. I sense much greatness in Ezee. I also sense much anger in me That was the bloody CPU controlling Heinze! aaah shizer! Was effin and jeffin allover the shop I was lol.

So I went and took my anger out on poor League 3C'ers Bad start to my season, but I hope that's one of the harder games out the way. 'Played Ezee.

Comment

Don't worry Lando....the force is with you!

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
              Bad start to my season, but I hope that's one of the harder games out the way. 'Played Ezee.
              I hope we don't play each other in the next round mate or the loser of that match is as good as out already

Comment

Anyone up for play each other twice rather than once?

Bit of realism and all that like.

Comment

League Table will be posted on here http://hahuk.blogspot.com/2006/11/nt...-soccer-6.html
                  Last edited by ezee ryder; 29-12-2006, 22:52.

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder View Post
                    League Table will be posted on here http://hahuk.blogspot.com/2006/11/nt...-soccer-6.html
                    Excellent. People need to play games quickly... and preferbly lose and concede more that 4 goals

Comment

That league is ace! Nice one Ezee!
                      Last edited by MarioMark; 29-12-2006, 23:16.

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
                        Anyone up for play each other twice rather than once?

Bit of realism and all that like.
                        We play each other once and see how it goes first?

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder View Post
                          We play each other once and see how it goes first?
                          Go on then yeah!

Comment

I'm so glad I'm gonna get to play against normal people, played a ranked match last night and I got so fed up. Very even game with me probably having the upper hand, then in the 65th minute, my defender decided to just step aside and let him through, the resulting defensive scramble left him with an open goal after my keeper originally saved it and he scored.

Then, he preceded to pass the ball between his back 4 for the remaineder of the game, making a "swoosh" noise every time he passed it. He got to his left back and then just didn't move, tempting me to try and tackle so he could "swoosh" again. So I did nothing, just stood still and didn't let him have the satisfaction.

Bad feedback applied, I felt a lot better. Why do people have to be such arseholes on Live? Are their lives SO sad that the only goodness and joy they can achieve is via a 1-0 win in an online football game? Seriously, WHAT IS THE POINT of playing like that?

Last ranked match I ever play, thanks again to the games creators for making the achievements ranked only. Toss.

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
                              I'm so glad I'm gonna get to play against normal people, played a ranked match last night and I got so fed up. Very even game with me probably having the upper hand, then in the 65th minute, my defender decided to just step aside and let him through, the resulting defensive scramble left him with an open goal after my keeper originally saved it and he scored.

Then, he preceded to pass the ball between his back 4 for the remaineder of the game, making a "swoosh" noise every time he passed it. He got to his left back and then just didn't move, tempting me to try and tackle so he could "swoosh" again. So I did nothing, just stood still and didn't let him have the satisfaction.

Bad feedback applied, I felt a lot better. Why do people have to be such arseholes on Live? Are their lives SO sad that the only goodness and joy they can achieve is via a 1-0 win in an online football game? Seriously, WHAT IS THE POINT of playing like that?

Last ranked match I ever play, thanks again to the games creators for making the achievements ranked only. Toss.
                              Yes, annoying. But reading that also made me chuckle a little You're always gonna get Billy Knobheads on this. Personally, I haven't come across too many.

Comment

Everyone I've played in ranked matches was a knob. Maybe it's me but I find what I posted previously, just plain rude and unsportsmanly.

I (sadly) find that it's the majority of people like this on Live, which makes the "Ranked achievements" even more infuriating.

Microsoft are you listening? We'd like to get achievements playing our mates, people we like and would CHOOSE to play. We DON'T want to be forced to play utter, UTTER clungers just to get our gamerscore higher.

Basically I'm constantly left thinking "you sad ****" and wishing violent* ass-rape upon them.

*If you've been, you know.
                                Last edited by Jebus; 30-12-2006, 12:06.

Comment

Working...
                                X