Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(close) Pro Evo 6 NTSC-UK UEFA Cup (RIP NTSC-UK League)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

revisedgenocide i can play up to the 1st or after the 4th cheers mate

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
      Everyone I've played in ranked matches was a knob. Maybe it's me but I find what I posted previously, just plain rude and unsportsmanly.

I (sadly) find that it's the majority of people like this on Live, which makes the "Ranked achievements" even more infuriating.

Microsoft are you listening? We'd like to get achievements playing our mates, people we like and would CHOOSE to play. We DON'T want to be forced to play utter, UTTER clungers just to get our gamerscore higher.

Basically I'm constantly left thinking "you sad ****" and wishing violent* ass-rape upon them.

*If you've been, you know.
      The main reason for not being able to play your friends in ranked matches is that there will a small percentage of sad knobs cheating.

Comment

No no, you misunderstand. I have no intention of playing ranked matches full stop, I just want the achievements for playing 100 ranked matches to be play 100 player matches.

Comment

aah right. Sounds like you've been unlucky with the type of players you've been paired up against.

I played a spanish guy once and he played some Spanish heavy metal music constantly down his headset mic. Now that was annoying. I always play without the headset now. Anything my opponent says is usually drowned out by crowd noise in-game.

Comment

**** YES!!! ive got johnno revenge is a dish best serve cold, and ive been working in a freezer all day so that kinda says it all. PM coming now

Comment

Originally posted by illumanati2 View Post
              revisedgenocide i can play up to the 1st or after the 4th cheers mate

any one heard from this fella i sent him pm and i hear nothing cant wait to play. also added him on live

Comment

CK 1980 let me know when you can play

Comment

yo darth bash, adding you now, u about tonight maybe?

Comment

any one heard from this fella i sent him pm and i hear nothing cant wait to play. also added him on live
                    If he doesn't play ya within the time limit then you get the 3 points, sure that won't happen though as mr genocide will turn up, after all he was the first one to apply!

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder View Post
                      If he doesn't play ya within the time limit then you get the 3 points, sure that won't happen though as mr genocide will turn up, after all he was the first one to apply!
                      i would much sooner play and lose then get the points , hope he has not eat too much turkey!!

Comment

CRIMSON GAY CLEAR YOUR PM BOX

Ill post my reply to his pm here so he can read it and let me know.

Yea I heard Im gonna give you another good bummin <------- My bummin face

Im easy mate say a time and I can be there I can play tonight if you like after MOTD.

Cheers Jonathan

Comment

Me and Jebus played our game it ended 1 : 0 to Jebus.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajay1986 View Post
                            cheers, result added to first page, table will be updated soon

Comment

Originally posted by Ajay1986 View Post
                              ...and even if I had lost can it would have been the most enjoyable online match I've played in this game. What a world of difference it makes playing people who AREN'T wankers.

Cheers Ajay!

Comment

i would much sooner play and lose then get the points , hope he has not eat too much turkey!!
                                Some ones got there pantys in a knot and needs to chill out

Originally posted by johnno15 View Post
                                CRIMSON GAY CLEAR YOUR PM BOX

Ill post my reply to his pm here so he can read it and let me know.

Yea I heard Im gonna give you another good bummin <------- My bummin face

Im easy mate say a time and I can be there I can play tonight if you like after MOTD.

Cheers Jonathan
                                It is clear biatch, you better get ready for a good bumbing yourself and to be a bitch im gonna do it dry <<< my bumbing face

you free anytime tommorow mate?

Comment

Working...
                                X