Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(close) Pro Evo 6 NTSC-UK UEFA Cup (RIP NTSC-UK League)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by neverevertrevor View Post
    Alright guys, look Im really sorry about this but I cant get my pro evo 6 to load up, there's a dirty great big scratch on it and it just saying unplayable disc, the one time I did get it to load it pretty much just crashed out of the game staright away

If you's are looking to get 2nd round matches underway then I will quite happily forfeit my match and give the game to my opponent tikkaroma.

I have been trying today to get get a loan of a copy but it really isnt happening

maybe rossco uk can take my place i just noticed he was on the reserve list
    You have a bit of time yet mate, there is no set time limit. Do you think you will be able to get another copy?

Comment

Got my game with Rubiq sorted tonight. We had all sorts of problems with the first couple of attempts.Luckily they were all at 0-0 when the connection was lost.

Good game in the end (or as good as it gets with teams like these). I went 4-0 up after 30 minutes and thought it was going to be a breeze. Second half Rubiq came back to 4-3. Hit the bar a couple of times too..i managed to sneak another to settle my nerves, and thats how it ended.

Gareth C (g wings) Espanyol 5 - 3 Rangers Rubiq

Comment

Originally posted by Gareth C View Post
        Got my game with Rubiq sorted tonight. We had all sorts of problems with the first couple of attempts.Luckily they were all at 0-0 when the connection was lost.

Good game in the end (or as good as it gets with teams like these). I went 4-0 up after 30 minutes and thought it was going to be a breeze. Second half Rubiq came back to 4-3. Hit the bar a couple of times too..i managed to sneak another to settle my nerves, and thats how it ended.

Gareth C (g wings) Espanyol 5 - 3 Rangers Rubiq
        Unlucky Rubiq, sounded like a good match.

Comment

I can just see Selix coming back into this and knocking me out.

Comment

oh I thought it was still highest scoring loser... been changed

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
              oh I thought it was still highest scoring loser... been changed
              It's goal difference, my game was 1-1 but if someone draws 2-2 or 3-3 etc and loses on penos then they get through, just like in a league, if the goal difference is the same then it goes on goals scored before conceded.
              Last edited by MarioMark; 10-05-2007, 21:31.

Comment

gg g wings, was a good game, shame both teams had such crap players, i would of been better having a traffic cone in goal rather than that crap keeper..

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
                  johnno15
                  when do yyou want to play m8?

my tag is SILENT MOUNTAIN plz addme and we can play when were next on,

oh god why psg of all the teams :S
                  Ill add you went I get home

Comment

this looks a good torny!! any room for me??? oh wait a min im already out!! doh!!!

Comment

All spaces for this filled or is there still a space for wee me? Bear in mind I'm **** and whoever plays me basically gets an automatic win!

Comment

Originally posted by Rossco View Post
                        All spaces for this filled or is there still a space for wee me? Bear in mind I'm **** and whoever plays me basically gets an automatic win!
                        We're having one tourney after another and giving the winner a chance to defend the cup, shouldn't be too long to wait mate until the next one.

Comment

Originally posted by Selix View Post
                          It's goal difference, my game was 1-1 but if someone draws 2-2 or 3-3 etc and loses on penos then they get through, just like in a league, if the goal difference is the same then it goes on goals scored before conceded.
                          aye. Did used to say highest scoring loser, thought there was a glimmer hope. Aah well...next gadget... next time.

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
                            aye. Did used to say highest scoring loser, thought there was a glimmer hope. Aah well...next gadget... next time.
                            lol after all the debate I'll only end up losing if I get through anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossco View Post
                              Rossco last we heard neverevertrevor was having problems with his copy of ProEvo, hopefully he has managed to sort something out. But if not Ezee might call you in because you are down as a reserve on the first page.

But if not like Selix says the next one is gonna start right after this one.

Comment

Ok doke. If I'm called in as reserve for this can someone PM me then to save me scouring through every page when I'm not involved in the tourney!

Comment

Working...
                                X