Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(close) Pro Evo 6 NTSC-UK UEFA Cup (RIP NTSC-UK League)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
    Yeah, just keep doing these little cup comps. Ace! Sevilla for the cup! yes, I mean both Selix, get your Daniel Alves running a mock down the wing fella!
    Don't listen to him Selix, just play your natural game its been working wonders so far well maybe not but your luck has got to change soon.

I'm just praying its not tonight

Comment

Originally posted by 1P_King View Post
      Don't listen to him Selix, just play your natural game its been working wonders so far well maybe not but your luck has got to change soon.

I'm just praying its not tonight
      Well it's been 6 months since the game has come out and millions of NTSC-UK knock outs and leagues, and I STILL haven't won a single match on here properly yet. You've gotta laugh, so why would anything change tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by Selix View Post
        Well it's been 6 months since the game has come out and millions of NTSC-UK knock outs and leagues, and I STILL haven't won a single match on here properly yet. You've gotta laugh, so why would anything change tonight?
        God your ****

Comment

Originally posted by johnno15 View Post
          God your ****
          Na i played god last night he was quite good actually
          Last edited by Crimson Day; 16-05-2007, 20:44.

Comment

Osasuna 1-2 Sevilla

HISTORY HAS BEEN MADE!

Match report:

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss sssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

LOL! Well done mate, you have the pleasure of taking on me next! Unlucky 1P_King!

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder View Post
                LOL! Well done mate, you have the pleasure of taking on me next! Unlucky 1P_King!
                lol you can thrash me mate! I just needed to win a match! It was WELL tight and I was losing, won a peno to win it. Is tomorrow ok?

Comment

lol you can thrash me mate! I just needed to win a match! It was WELL tight and I was losing, won a peno to win it. Is tomorrow ok?
                  You little haha

Comment

Yeah I should be back from work about 6ish, anytime after should be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Crimson Day View Post
                      You little haha
                      Remember the good old days of round 1 when you had to beat your opponents on penos? They were they days hey man!

Yeah I should be back from work about 6ish, anytime after should be fine.
                      Yeah I don't fancy my chances, I'm just glad I'm through to the semi's. I'll try and make it a footy match though, don't wanna get thrashed.

Comment

Remember the good old days of round 1 when you had to beat your opponents on penos? They were they days hey man!
                        *dreams*

Comment

Sevilla have won the UEFA Cup!!*

*Not Selix, the REAL Sevilla have won it!

Comment

Myth m8 when would u like to play?

Comment

Just briefly crawled out of the rock I'm hiding under to congratulate Selix on his win.

After all his defeats he deserves to get his first win for putting up with all the banter, well played Selix your a good sport.

Now the congratulations are out of the way I'm gonna ****in kill ya next time we meet.

Comment

*Not Selix, the REAL Sevilla have won it!
                                Yet...

Here's the actual match report:

Was a very close game from the off where I had most of the running of play in the first 15 in game minutes, but then 1p_king came back at me and really piled on the pressure until he scored. In the 2nd half I thought I've gotta win a match FFS! I had images of Johnno and Crimson laughing so I turned it up a gear and grabbed the equalizer. At 1-1 it was end to end and could have gone either way until right at the edge of the box (and I mean right at the edge) I got fouled and got a peno, which I slotted straight down the middle (I was like YEEEESS!!! LOL). Then I put 5 in defence and tried to run the clock down and even then we could have both nicked another.

If it was a league game I'd have said a draw would have been a fair result, but I deserved the good luck after all those matches in the past, but it shouldn't have been against 1p_king who is a top geezer!

GG mate!

Comment

Working...
                                X