Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(close) Pro Evo 6 NTSC-UK UEFA Cup (RIP NTSC-UK League)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
    Myth m8 when would u like to play?
    You up for the weekend?

I have IT exams spread across till Friday but after that I'm good.

Comment

yeh weekend is good m8

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder View Post

Newcastle United - ezee ryder
        Sevilla - Selix
        Celta Vigo - Myth
        PSG - yesteryeargames

Semi Final

S1 - PSG vs Celta Vigo
        S2 - Newcastle vs Sevilla
        I've just realised something; I've got no chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Selix View Post
          I've just realised something; I've got no chance.
          Youve JUST realized

Comment

Still not had the chance to download the Halo 3 Beta yet because of work So will do when I get in, anytime after 7 I'm ok for our match Ezee boy! Not looking for a win, just gonna try and not concede too many, should be like a round 3 FA Cup tie of a Prem vs league 2 match

I'm just gonna enjoy the game. The pressure is all on you ezee to win the match, muhahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!
            Last edited by MarioMark; 17-05-2007, 15:43.

Comment

Still not had the chance to download the Halo 3 Beta yet because of work So will do when I get in, anytime after 7 I'm ok for our match Ezee boy! Not looking for a win, just gonna try and not concede too many, should be like a round 3 FA Cup tie of a Prem vs league 2 match

I'm just gonna enjoy the game. The pressure is all on you ezee to win the match, muhahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!
              There is no pressure when playing you its like keeping a midget at arms length

Comment

Originally posted by johnno15 View Post
                There is no pressure when playing you its like keeping a midget at arms length
                What you doing on this thread johnno? You're out!

Comment

What you doing on this thread johnno? You're out!

Comment

Had my game with ezee, which he won 3-1. He was up 2-0 after scoring a fantastic lob over my keeper, than I bought it back to 2-1 by doing the same thing to him . Then half way through the 2nd half he ran down the right hand side and crossed the ball which headed towards my goal line which I JUST cleared off of the line, only to find that the ball then hit my keepers fingers and went in for an OG. Thanks for the game mate! I'll settle for 3rd/4th place

Back to the beta!!!

Comment

Looking forward to the final, whoever it maybe. Good game Selix, was very enjoyable.

Comment

Looks like its Newcaste Celta Vigo final

PSG 2 Celta Vigo 3

I went 2-0 up before it was brought back to 2-2 and then I nicked a late winner in what seems to be my usual style in these NTSC matches.

I felt it was an all round even match, one of the goals I conceded I blame my keeper for though, was holding up to get him to throw it up the touch line but instead he decides to throw it in the middle right to one of his players who has an open net pretty much.

Comment

Good stuff! When you wanna play dude?!

Edit - We are having the final now!
                          Last edited by ezee ryder; 18-05-2007, 19:05.

Comment

Where'd you go?

Comment

Machine restarted, no matter we shall start again!

Comment

Well I got raped, feel that the quality of the teams played a big part though. Don't want to sound like a sore loser cause I think ezee played well but I could tell from the start that Newcastles stars like Martins, Duff and Owen can skin my defence no problem. Celta Vigo don't really have any players like that.

Good game.

Comment

Working...
                                X